KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Bella Branch: 2 Lewds
Jill Branch: 2 Lewds
Sage Branch: 3 Lewds
MJ Branch: 3 Lewds
I think you are being far too optimistic with this amount of lewd scenes with the LI, last update Bella & Jill both only had 1 each, Sage had 2 (but one was super short) & MJ did had 3 tbf.

Also, even though DPC won't add new mini games this update doesnt mean he won't have to work on the existing ones, so expect more animations for brawler (At least those will be 30 fps), also more phases for party planing, english, chemistry, math, mystery cube & the fucking fish tank.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Just a guess but some where between 0 and 10
0 and 10 huh?
Should be 0 to 8 and 2 thumbs.
I think some things are starting to make sense now.
:ROFLMAO:
Yeh I know I'm being facetious about the technicality of the thumbs not being fingers. But what the hell, it's funnier this way :D

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

yeezykanye

Dec 20, 2023
Man this is such a good game, i come back to it to get the feeling of shit out of my eyes and ears! Just amazing! I feel like if the dev was on here taken down reviews LIKE OTHER GAMES/DEVS, it would be number 1 in the rankings.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
honestly I think she's too big a part of MCs history to not have a path. Doesn't mean she will, but i think it's highly likely.
She could end up being the main serious LI on the others path. Kinda working her way back into his affections as well as being the "cheater" option. Rio got swiped not sure how that will end. Depending on Quinn's reaction could be a negative for MC/quinn path. I've already stated why I don't think Nicole's path will work out. Not sure on Zoey's take on being with another girl yet so that makes me wonder about the Lily path. Maybe he'll mess around with both and have another decision/epiphany later on. Or maybe she might accept the fact that MC is sleeping around more since he's changed into more of what she wanted in the bedroom, at least until later on when he has to make a choice again. The cheater option/points leads me to believe there will be another major relationship decision in the future.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Man this is such a good game, i come back to it to get the feeling of shit out of my eyes and ears! Just amazing! I feel like if the dev was on here taken down reviews LIKE OTHER GAMES/DEVS, it would be number 1 in the rankings.
Yep, DPC is one of the first devs, but at the first position I will put EvaKiss. But it’s only my taste.

4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes