• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Lily and Nicole skipped a few rounds; it is not impossible for them to take a break after a chapter in which they were particularly important. For example, Jade, on the other hand, is very likely to have space
Even though they are in open relationship, LILY and NICOLE are the girlfriends of Tremolo. :whistle:

There is no way they skip an episode. Nah uhh. ;)

By that logic, there would be only 6 scenes in Ep11 :ROFLMAO:
No, brother. There will be another previews and hopefully we will see the other girls. ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even though they are in open relationship, LILY and NICOLE are the girlfriends of Tremolo. :whistle:

There is no way they skip an episode. Nah uhh. ;)

No, brother. There will be another previews and hopefully we will see the other girls. ;)
Don't get your hopes up. The space available is limited

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Well Lily, Josy and Maya are the ones not wearing heals. Sarah is a midget compared to the rest.
I beg you pardon?
Where do these urban legends about Josy not wearing high heels come from?
So far, she has only worn flat shoes for two parties. EP7 and EP9.
And daily she wears what is comfortable - just like all other girls.
The same applies to Maya, who is absent from the EP7 party but has high heels in EP9.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I beg you pardon?
Where do these urban legends about Josy not wearing high heels come from?
So far, she has only worn flat shoes for two parties. EP7 and EP9.
And daily she wears what is comfortable - just like all other girls.
The same applies to Maya, who is absent from the EP7 party but has high heels in EP9.
I'm only talking of car wash scene and that particular render. Where Maya wears Sandals or Slippers whatever you call them. And Lily and Josy are wearing shoes or Sneakers.

• Haha
Reactions: HTC211

Syrion93

Jun 7, 2022
Tbh I was expecting Jade, Becky, Sally, Elena, Tara or Nikita instead of Sarah and Mel.

In EP9 there was 8 scenes in Others' path. But in EP10 there was 7.

So we can say that there will be at least 7 lewd scenes in Others' path of EP11.

Quinn, Lily and Nicole lewd scenes are must. There is no doubt about them.

Camila is in preview #2, and now we know Mel and Sarah will have scenes.

In total we know 6 lewd scenes so far. 1 or 2 is still unknown.
I don't really remember how many lewds he created so far. I think that based on the weekly dev log he's done from 15 to 20 as of now.

DPC has been building up the side girls that have a path and you can actually date/pursue in each episode of season 3 so far. I don't think he will stop. These side girls feel like they are where main girls were feelings wise in season 2. So he is trying to get them to a point, perhaps a second crossroads where the MC will get to pick again.

Their content doesn't have to really have a lewd scene, it can be based around the MC learning more about them and setting up more things for them as well.

With Quinn, she could be way too busy with the shit that is happening around her and so lewd scene wouldn't happen.
Riona is probably out of the question as well for obvious reasons.
Nicole could get what Lily got in episode 10, which is a blowjob and more talk about herself and the MC. Progressing this way.
Lily I think will 100% get a lewd scene since she only had a bj lewd in ep 10.
Zoey, god I hope she gets something lmao..

My guess for side girls lewds would be : Lily, Nicole (bj), Sarah, Mel, Camila, Cathy/Jade (threesome), Zoey and Elena.
Not to forget about Sandy who was teased in episode 9.. so she is possibility too.

Sally and Becky I think will have their time in episode 12.

Reactions: Steuan

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
I don't really remember how many lewds he created so far. I think that based on the weekly dev log he's done from 15 to 20 as of now.

DPC has been building up the side girls that have a path and you can actually date/pursue in each episode of season 3 so far. I don't think he will stop. These side girls feel like they are where main girls were feelings wise in season 2. So he is trying to get them to a point, perhaps a second crossroads where the MC will get to pick again.

Their content doesn't have to really have a lewd scene, it can be based around the MC learning more about them and setting up more things for them as well.

With Quinn, she could be way too busy with the shit that is happening around her and so lewd scene wouldn't happen.
Riona is probably out of the question as well for obvious reasons.
Nicole could get what Lily got in episode 10, which is a blowjob and more talk about herself and the MC. Progressing this way.
Lily I think will 100% get a lewd scene since she only had a bj lewd in ep 10.
Zoey, god I hope she gets something lmao..

My guess for side girls lewds would be : Lily, Nicole (bj), Sarah, Mel, Camila, Cathy/Jade (threesome), Zoey and Elena.
Not to forget about Sandy who was teased in episode 9.. so she is possibility too.

Sally and Becky I think will have their time in episode 12.
We dont have the actual number of total lewd scenes for the update, only that he still has to 3/4 of them.

The average number of scenes per ep is around 17.

So 13/14 completed scenes atm.

Sally is pretty much confirmed, unless that preview is very misleading.

4.80 star(s) 1,530 Votes