Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
To be honest, looking at the 2 from the outside (in my 2nd run I'm maxed out as DIK, so when I told them "let's go!" they dumped me) the one that strikes as more open is Josy and is not even close.
She wants to be a HOT, she keeps flirting with the MC and has never said out loud she doesn't like guys.
Maya's only proper contact with the MC comes under pressure from Quinn

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
To be honest, looking at the 2 from the outside (in my 2nd run I'm maxed out as DIK, so when I told them "let's go!" they dumped me) the one that strikes as more open is Josy and is not even close.
She wants to be a HOT, she keeps flirting with the MC and has never said out loud she doesn't like guys.
Maya's only proper contact with the MC comes under pressure from Quinn
Josy will also try and seduce you and say she still has feelings for you, if you're not on her path.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
DPC shown how Lazy he is by not making a Happy 4th of July Render this Year, so here ar the old ones
View attachment 3799752
View attachment 3799751
Why couldn't DPC swap Bella and Jill's heads onto each others bodies? Would be so much happier with Bella's head on Jill's body (perhaps Raizen or another Daz wizard can make fan-art with this head swap ...)! I might even follow her path if that were the case ... but alas I just cannot bring myself to declare for racoon Jill the goblin queen.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes