Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
sadly, That might be a possibility.
Personally, (and I'm only guessing), we will stay with both for a while yet till close to the end (for rendering/dialogue purposes). Then we will have option to stay with both, or choose one or the other. (I'm playing 3 paths on them, just in case).

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Personally, (and I'm only guessing), we will stay with both for a while yet till close to the end (for rendering/dialogue purposes). Then we will have option to stay with both, or choose one or the other. (I'm playing 3 paths on them, just in case).
Imo even IF they split up would make absolutely no sense for Maya to become available for the MC, it will defeat the whole game (for her character at least).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Personally I think there no chance of getting both Josy and Maya it one or neither but at this point it only guessing

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Personally I think there no chance of getting both Josy and Maya it one or neither but at this point it only guessing
This is unlikely. I'm sure there will be an ending where Mc/Josy/Maya will be together as well as separate routes.
but I'm 99% sure DPC will make a happy ending for three

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I used to think that but at this point I have zero faith in saving the throuple maybe I am wrong but I give troy better odds at giving birth
What, it's quite the opposite. after 10 episode, it's seems like that is the only type of ending for them if you are on their path.
currently there is better chance of 3 of them run in to the sunset all happy, than, you be able to pick one.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I gotta disagree, I think the M-J path was written to be able to explore the throuple idea that was teased in his first game. I think it's more likely that there will be multiple endings where you either keep it going or go solo with one of them.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is unlikely. I'm sure there will be an ending where Mc/Josy/Maya will be together as well as separate routes.
but I'm 99% sure DPC will make a happy ending for three
Im sure people said the same about Missy and Megan, it would be a massive shock to me it honestly makes no sense for there to be a throuple ending time will tell

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Im sure people said the same about Missy and Megan, it would be a massive shock to me it honestly makes no sense for there to be a throuple ending time will tell
I'm pinning my hopes on DPC to decide on a three-path ending. I wouldn’t even be surprised he knows developer Bare witness, where there are also multiple endings for both three and four... so perhaps DPC will have something similar ideas :)

4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes