Mar 9, 2019
speaking of realistic estimates, what happened to the person who was doing that big list of numbers per episode? haven't see one in ages.
Are you talking about mpa71

I've wondered that myself, I've chalked it up to him taking a sabbatical from this thread. He still reacts to certain posts here and there but hasn't done the numbers since last November - before episode 10 was released.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
In 2, they are both in flats and Josy is roughly Sage's chin.
View attachment 3799983
Can't confirm, as another view isn't shown (I checked) but I would say Sage is in heels at the car wash. They look like they would be heels rather than sandals to me, based on the front (but bearing in my my lack of expertise in this subject area!), but her ankles also look too high for her to be in flats. Also, given that she is just supervising, and what the other Sisters are wearing, and just Sage being Sage in general, I can't see her not being in heels there.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Can't confirm, as another view isn't shown (I checked) but I would say Sage is in heels at the car wash. They look like they would be heels rather than sandals to me, based on the front (but bearing in my my lack of expertise in this subject area!), but her ankles also look too high for her to be in flats. Also, given that she is just supervising, and what the other Sisters are wearing, and just Sage being Sage in general, I can't see her not being in heels there.
I went backwards and forwards as to whether she was in heels there. Ending up thinking that they weren't because the back foot looks flat and thought her front foot was just standing with her heel off the ground. If they are heels, I don't think they aren very big ones. But like you, I know very little about women's shoe fashions. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes