E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
The take-away from this is:
- Everybody seems to be right handed
- Everyone is sitting in a proper "no-flashing" position for a short dress except for (as expected) Sage.
- Most important - Bella is the hottest LI :p

Edit: Oopsie Ellordrings (post below) is right about Jill's glass. I must have got crossed eyed from the beauties :LOL:
A fair mistake to make, my friend. Like you say, among so many beauties, one easily becomes dazzled. o_O

Reactions: Darkmetal

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
So which girls are the favouries of the users here? I like Bella the most currently, that type of tsundere/ice queen personality is more appealing to me. Jill is the cutest overall though

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
So which girls are the favouries of the users here? I like Bella the most currently, that type of tsundere/ice queen personality is more appealing to me. Jill is the cutest overall though
If you like an ice queen personality, you will like Bella. *Whispers*: but better call her Isabella. :giggle:

Edit: Oh, you already said you like Bella. I guess I'm still dazzled by today's reward render.
Anyway, are you sure you really want to start another waifu war?

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
ohh, don't start a war about which girl is the cutest ...........they put cameras everywhere
camera.gif

but have fun playing :rolleyes: :whistle: :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
If you like an ice queen personality, you will like Bella. *Whispers*: but better call her Isabella. :giggle:

Edit: Oh, you already said you like Bella. I guess I'm still dazzled by today's reward render.
Anyway, are you sure you really want to start another waifu war?
I'm used to waifu wars with games like this, VN's, anime etc. so why not lol

Reactions: Tumai and E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I'm used to waifu wars with games like this, VN's, anime etc. so why not lol
Very well. I envy you guys who know perfectly well who you will choose. I like all LIs and I'm very conflicted about which path I will choose first next update; but at least for now we can reduce the options into just three: Josy/Maya, Jill/Bella, and Sage. I would have preferred another pair to be added: Quinn/Riona, but maybe if you fuck up all the other routes you end up in a hidden route where you get them. :unsure:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Very well. I envy you guys who know perfectly well who you will choose. I like all LIs and I'm very conflicted about which path I will choose first next update; but at least for now we can reduce the options into just three: Josy/Maya, Jill/Bella, and Sage. I would have preferred another pair to be added: Quinn/Riona, but maybe if you fuck up all the other routes you end up in a hidden route where you get them. :unsure:
The Jill/Bella path sounds the best for me, at least so far. I'm not sure if we will get a threesome ending here but either way these two are better than the rest. At first I liked Maya the most but the whole drama and lying there seems a bit much now, especially with the recent twist. Sage is just a FwB type so far.

Quinn/Riona are great but sadly not main LI's, I hope the former isn't just reduced to a generic villian..

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That's fine, where still a ways out from the game being completed so there's plenty of time to choose. Episode 3 gave us the option to shut down 3 different girls (Isabella, Sage and Jade). There's always save scumming to view every route. I'm sure one girl will eventually stand out to you. Just about everyone on this website has a preferred girl ranging from all the main girls to most side girls.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
That's fine, where still a ways out from the game being completed so there's plenty of time to choose. Episode 3 gave us the option to shut down 3 different girls (Isabella, Sage and Jade). There's always save scumming to view every route. I'm sure one girl will eventually stand out to you. Just about everyone on this website has a preferred girl ranging from all the main girls to most side girls.
I hope we get an option to shut down Maya and Josie in the next episode

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I hope we get an option to shut down Maya and Josie in the next episode
You can always make choices that advance the other characters over Maya/Josy. Sex with them can already be avoided. But I seriously doubt that any of us will be able to avoid all contact with them. That pair is an integral part of the game, just like the other three LI's are. We won't be able to avoid any of them, any more than we can avoid Quinn or Chad or Tybalt or Tommy or any number of other NPCs.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes