sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
This is a screen shot when Riona and Quinn are side by side.
View attachment 410006
Quinn clearly is taller, but if Riona is the shortest of the girls, Quinn isn't that much taller. And the picture is slightly tilted, favoring Quinn's side.
If one his patreons can ask DPC to get a height comparison for all the girls in the game and the MC in comparison, that'll be great tbh.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
A little bit of Josy in my life
A little bit of Maya by my side
A little bit of Sage is all I need
A little bit of Jill is what I see
A little bit of Rionna in the sun
A little bit of Bella all night long
A little bit of Quinn, here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
This render is a gift for 10,000 discord members.... Al in the background ... Nice touch !!!!!

View attachment 409931
The take-away from this is:
- Everybody seems to be right handed
- Everyone is sitting in a proper "no-flashing" position for a short dress except for (as expected) Sage.
- Most important - Bella is the hottest LI :p

Edit: Oopsie Ellordrings (post below) is right about Jill's glass. I must have got crossed eyed from the beauties :LOL:

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
The take-away from this is:
- Everybody seems to be right handed
- Everyone is sitting in a proper "no-flashing" position for a short dress except for (as expected) Sage.
- Most important - Bella is the hottest LI :p
You are seeing wrong! If you are judging them by which hand is holding the glass, Jill is left handed. :p And they look all pretty hot to me. :p It's a shame Josy is a bit hidden in the back, tho.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a better writer than DPC for these types games? I feel like you get way more attached to the characters in his games and BID even feels like a step up to AL in every way so far. I just don't get tired of it, its entertaining af so far. In comparison other games feel shallow, like often I just want to skip dialogue to get to the sex scenes but not here.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, the problem with DPC is that his plots can suddenly take completely unexpected directions, to be fair this didn't happen yet in BADIK, but who knows :unsure:?
I think the problem is the lack of options later on in AL, a darker ending would be fine if there was also an option to pick a happier one. With choices & consequences types of games like this it just feels unsatisfying to be forced into that. I still really liked AL and I think people caring so much showed that DPC did a good job with the writing. But he definitely needs to provide the players with more options this time

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Oh she definitely deserves more than 4 :love: Just not by Ace Ventura. I know someone who would be more suited for the task. :cool:
Again the best answer I could find.............slow down or u gonna burn urself and have nothing left for them.
5HottestHairColors_1920X1080.jpg
but who am I to judge .....it's your call....thx for the gift buddy :devilish:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Will this make her taller than the MC?

I know some players don't like it, but I like tall girls.

Or it could be just perspective.
I don't know...we would need a scene where two or more of them are standing next to each other.
There're a few non-POV shots with MC and Sage after the Chad recording where MC visits her room and teaches her some self-defence moves outside. The angles are not precise but they look about the same height.

Bella when in heels looks a couple of CMs taller than MC based on images like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a better writer than DPC for these types games? I feel like you get way more attached to the characters in his games and BID even feels like a step up to AL in every way so far. I just don't get tired of it, its entertaining af so far. In comparison other games feel shallow, like often I just want to skip dialogue to get to the sex scenes but not here.
Totally agree - the character development is what hooks me in the most. The writing and dialogue flow just adds even more to it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes