yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Have you tried Melody, DMD, Foot of the mountain, FILF, The awakening
thanks man, I'm checking those (I'll pass on a game titled ''dating my daughter''...¿? :ROFLMAO: I got no interest in play Woody allen), got to see what they are about but the graphic work looks good

Oh what a complete let down and only half way through! Not a patch on the DEVS previous game Acting lessons! Plus I feel that many choices are taken away from the MP forcing the whole being humiliated and doing shit that 'myself as a player' wouldn't want to do within the game! It's literally forced the joining the DIKS without any choice in the matter. This is obviously something that other ppl will enjoy but not for me sorry.
I still hope all those groups will get fucked sooner or later in the game, because of someone od, or Maya having a breakdown for being pushed into prostitution, or Jill finding out what is going on then doing something, this should end into a disaster with a lot of characters going to jail or something

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Ah yes, the 'Highlander' scenario. We'll have to get the MC a sword though. His guitar won't do for cutting off heads. Unless... maybe he whittles down and sharpens the edges. Hmm... that might work. Turn it into a real 'axe'.
Highlander was like one of my favorite shows back in the day but I would prefer hand to hand combat though. Chopping off heads sounds like a hell of a mess to clean up.

lol, sounds to me like you should consider playing pine falls
Yeah Pine Falls is one of my favorites right now. I am trying to make it my mission to repopulate that lost town for all those lonely women. (y)

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Not, only the best ones girls come out! :p
Maybe she has an excuse.

Maybe she's busy with getting 'supplies' from the mansion? Or she's talking to a HOT about personal 'titular' duplicate of issues? I know if she doesn't get to the bottom of their problems and really apply herself physically, that can get really anal.

Wait.

:unsure:

Is she with the MC right now?! :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes