E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Of course, that's what anyone would have done I'd have done that as well but when it comes to house fires you have to take into consideration the size of that fire and the smoke it's the smoke that gets to you the most especially with the house and room size it will be very easy for anyone to be overcome by inhaling that amount of smoke.
Yes. We have to rely on the descriptions of what the game tells us happened, but how it appeared on the screen, it looked like both girls were very near the exit and it wouldn't require much time and effort for him to get them both out of there, imho. And he could have covered his airways, avoiding the most harm from the smoke. And it wasn't like it was a big building, where most fires turn into tragedy.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yes. The biggest hint that things can go sour unexpectedly, so far, is the pre-intro scene where Jill asks you if you would be fine with a game that could make you sad and/or angry. But as many have pointed out, it could just be a red herring type of thing. But in a setting where drugs, blackmail, and messed up relations happen, a twist could occur at any time. My fear is that there is no chance to avoid it again, as I would be fine with it happening or not depending on our actions in-game.
I believe that "drugs, blackmail, and messed up relations" are exactly the kinds of things that DrPinkCake was warning us about through Jill. These have already provided us with plenty of melodrama, with plenty of opportunities for more of the same without killing anyone off.

In Acting Lessons, DrPinkCake told us a very personal story, similar to something that had happened to him in real life. He has gotten that out of his system. Unless he was also involved in ... say a mass suicide in college, I don't see a reason for him to pull an Acting Lessons ending on us. Will you ever play another of his games if he does? I won't.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Just popping in to say I really hope that the Bella update is wholesome. I mean I expect some drama because the woman obviously has some issues but if said drama involves something like that house fire from AL I'm out.

Now back to spending hours playing Sengoku Rance even though I already played the shit out of it nearly a decade ago, I'll see you guys whenever.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
On the strippers scene - is it only possible to go further with Envy or have I missed something? Thanks
yes assuming you don't laugh at Derek's joke you can get a lap dance and she'll sign your dick. If you have DIK affinity she can do anal or just blow you.

If you laugh at Derek's joke you can still get a lap dance but she won't sign your dick.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
ofc. But probably there wont be a riona path. So I decide for Quinn most of the times when it comes, because they are most times together. And, thats one of the reasons way Sage is (Until now) best girl. Not only because. I like all the others too, but none has all the benefits Sage has. And Riona, I would do literally everything in the game for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: tachini

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I'm down if we only killed off the male characters (not including MC). Keep all the women alive and this story would go from great to perfect in my eyes :cool:. And then change the title from "Being A DIK" to "Only One DIK"
Do you think the MC will have enough stamina for everyone? Oh my ... Only with Jill will he stay dry!

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
In this current state of the story, killing half of the characters would be an actual improvement.
... well, thanks for that, Spoo for Brains. :D

I've now got Beyond Thunderdome in my head.

"Two bitch enter! One bitch leave! TWO BITCH ENTER! ONE BITCH LEAVE!"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes