Dec 22, 2017
One question I've had since the last update came out, why doesn't Derek to get involved with MC? I mean if shes actually interested like he can see what is the problem?

I still really really like Maya so I'll give her at least a chance to explain but as of now I'm heavily leaning towards Jill, even though what I'm doing with Isabella is a bit problematic.

Reactions: yngve

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
One question I've had since the last update came out, why doesn't Derek to get involved with MC? I mean if shes actually interested like he can see what is the problem?

I still really really like Maya so I'll give her at least a chance to explain but as of now I'm heavily leaning towards Jill, even though what I'm doing with Isabella is a bit problematic.
What do you mean by your question about Derek?
I can tell by your choice of girls, you're a bit confused. It's okay... you'll come around to the Quinnside soon enough.
But seriously, I don't understand what you mean by your question.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm down if we only killed off the male characters (not including MC). Keep all the women alive and this story would go from great to perfect in my eyes :cool:. And then change the title from "Being A DIK" to "Only One DIK"
Ah yes, the 'Highlander' scenario. We'll have to get the MC a sword though. His guitar won't do for cutting off heads. Unless... maybe he whittles down and sharpens the edges. Hmm... that might work. Turn it into a real 'axe'.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes