Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, but this time there's more chances of it working... I hope.

Maya+Josy=compatible
MC+Josy=compatible
MC+Maya=compatible
MC+Maya+Josy=compatible? :unsure:
We can only hope! Maybe this time Lucy (i.e DrPinkCake) won't snatch away the football. :D

We do still have that threesome that Maya needs for her scavenger hunt. I'm thinking that might be forthcoming in the release after Hell Week is over. That would give them the next release to sort out their issues. MC+Maya+Josy would be the perfect way to show that, if it is to be shown at all.

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Is there any solution for the mini-games fights?
I literally don't have more than half a second to react!
Why it is made like this it needs super reflexes!
And I didn't skip the mini-games to get money and I didn't get any money out of any other game I passed!

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
And I didn't skip the mini-games to get money and I didn't get any money out of any other game I passed!
There are cheats for that. Search for them in the thread, if you want. I prefer to play the fights, and find them very easy even in hard difficulty. If you don't have terrible reflexes, try to put all skill points in DEX first, that will give you more time to respond. After you have max dex, start building the other skills. I usually go for counter attack skill as soon as I can buy it.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
We can only hope! Maybe this time Lucy (i.e DrPinkCake) won't snatch away the football. :D

We do still have that threesome that Maya needs for her scavenger hunt. I'm thinking that might be forthcoming in the release after Hell Week is over. That would give them the next release to sort out their issues. MC+Maya+Josy would be the perfect way to show that, if it is to be shown at all.
Fingers crossed! I don't know why so many people are resistant to the idea of a threesome with Maya and Josy (and the possibility of them ending together). Whether they don't believe it will happen, or don't want it to happen, I think it all points to it happening down the line, if the player so chooses. I both believe in it, and desire it.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i answered this question dozens of time before u can find the variable that needs to be changed when u open the save editor here

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Fingers crossed! I don't know why so many people are resistant to the idea of a threesome with Maya and Josy (and the possibility of them ending together). Whether they don't believe it will happen, or don't want it to happen, I think it all points to it happening down the line, if the player so chooses. I both believe in it, and desire it.
Acting Lessons made us all paranoid, everything pointed in the right direction with Megan and Melissa too and then...you know.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, that is precisely why I believe it may happen this time; DPC must give in and deliver what is due. :love:
But, you know... there is always the chance that he continues with his style, a la GRRM. :LOL:
Yeah, the problem with DPC is that his plots can suddenly take completely unexpected directions, to be fair this didn't happen yet in BADIK, but who knows :unsure:?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah, the problem with DPC is that his plots can suddenly take completely unexpected directions, to be fair this didn't happen yet in BADIK, but who knows :unsure:?
Yes. The biggest hint that things can go sour unexpectedly, so far, is the pre-intro scene where Jill asks you if you would be fine with a game that could make you sad and/or angry. But as many have pointed out, it could just be a red herring type of thing. But in a setting where drugs, blackmail, and messed up relations happen, a twist could occur at any time. My fear is that there is no chance to avoid it again, as I would be fine with it happening or not depending on our actions in-game.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yes. The biggest hint that things can go sour unexpectedly, so far, is the pre-intro scene where Jill asks you if you would be fine with a game that could make you sad and/or angry. But as many have pointed out, it could just be a red herring type of thing. But in a setting where drugs, blackmail, and messed up relations happen, a twist could occur at any time. My fear is that there is no chance to avoid it again, as I would be fine with it happening or not depending on our actions in-game.
I agree, that's one of the things I disliked the most in AL: the completely unavoidable drama no matter what you do; let's hope it will be different this time, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
the completely unavoidable drama no matter what you do
Without a doubt, the worst part is not being able to do anything about it like when the housefire was happening I would have been shouting like a madman for someone to help me. Most of the drama we have had so far have those interruptions either something is about to happen or someone is about to tell us then bang something else appears, I don't mind the drama just as long as we don't become some bystander to it all again.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Without a doubt, the worst part is not being able to do anything about it like when the housefire was happening I would have been shouting like a madman for someone to help me. Most of the drama we have had so far have those interruptions either something is about to happen or someone is about to tell us then bang something else appears, I don't mind the drama just as long as we don't become some bystander to it all again.
I would have dragged both girls out of there at the same time, as I said before, a man has two arms for a reason. Plus, in dire situations, I believe we are able of increasing our physical abilities without realizing it. I was a bit critic with MCs inability to save both girls in that particular situation, and it never crossed my mind that it would actually be unavoidable one of them having to die there. If it were under other circumstances, then it might have been more plausible, imho.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would have dragged both girls out of there at the same time, as I said before, a man has two arms for a reason. Plus, in dire situations, I believe we are able of increasing our physical abilities without realizing it. I was a bit critic with MCs inability to save both girls in that particular situation, and it never crossed my mind that it would actually be unavoidable one of them having to die there. If it were under other circumstances, then it might have been more plausible, imho.
Of course, that's what anyone would have done I'd have done that as well but when it comes to house fires you have to take into consideration the size of that fire and the smoke it's the smoke that gets to you the most especially with the house and room size it will be very easy for anyone to be overcome by inhaling that amount of smoke.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes