RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Do you guys think that BADIK will only cover the first year of university or are we going to have some time skips?
The dev mentioned separating the game into seasons so maybe we will have some time skip between them. :unsure:
i wouldn't really mind since i'm on Sage's route at the moment ....but yeah it sucks since now we are going to reduce all the available choices to a specific path....which begs the question which girl will have the most content
Likely the ones who are romantic interest: Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Bella.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Killer94

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
How will he even be able to branch out the story so soon? That is a huge work; also does this really mean that we already permanently locked out some LIs in episode 3? How is all of this even gonna work considering that we are not even halfway through the game?
if the game follows this scheme

the first season represent the MC first year at the university....u can hang out with whoever you want but for the sake of the story, by the end of it u will have an affinity to a certain character heck even have a GF
the second season will be the follow up of your choices but also the next 2 years at the university

so that would make sense at to why the branching should be done by now unlike other games

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm eagerly awaiting for that class. I feel like I will learn so much. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can already picture some really good comedic material being in the same class as her.

Tybalt: Hey Jill wanna work wanna work on this project together?

Jill: Actually I was thinking about working with *insert MC's name*.

Tybalt: Ah... ok... that's alright...
giphy (1).gif

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I can already picture some really good comedic material being in the same class as her.

View attachment 408414
Poor Tybalt... Maybe he's allowed to bring a melon to class? :unsure:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

View attachment 408414
watermelon time
ep2_freeroam_ano51.jpg
the one and only Tybalt's faithful companion.......................................... (with some kleenex on the side of course)

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
There are many reasons why is that bad thing but let's go with the main two:

One - if you choose one of three paths now, you'll have to play those paths and choose between 2 girls (or just one in Sage's case) next 7 or 8 or 9 episodes. Which wouldn't be so bad if there isn't...

...two - it's hard to believe we'll have content for all three paths in the same episode. So, while you maybe chose Jill/Bella path, maybe next update will offer just Sage's and Josy/Maya path. By having just one whole story, we had several hours of gameplay - by opting for one of the paths, our gameplay will be dramatically reduced.
I just hope it's temporary and that the story reconverges not long after for the reasons you say.

In addition, if he sticks to a split, DPC will have to produce a lot more content yet, ironically, he'll be making the game feel more boring/grindy because all the mundane parts (like beating the nerd for the $ every free roam) will actually have to be identical - and will have to be repeated over and over in each play.

e.g. Imagine a person pursuing all three paths on DIK/CHICK/Neutral. He/she will have to repeat the each English quiz 9 times, Math x 9, GS x 9!

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
How will he even be able to branch out the story so soon? That is a huge work; also does this really mean that we already permanently locked out some LIs in episode 3? How is all of this even gonna work considering that we are not even halfway through the game?
You have 114 saves, I am pretty sure you aren't locked out of anything :ROFLMAO:
There are people saying that whichever door you pick will permanently lock you with certain LIs.
Bella=Bella/Jill
Derek=Maya/Josy
Sage=Sage/(Quinn?)

How true that is, we will have to see.

PS. I have both a DIK and a CHICK save right at the door choice...so just 24 saves works too :p :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes