Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So, I got curious and tried it. If MC loses the cumpetition but wins the shot battle, they'll say the same as when MC wins both contests: that Derek seems to be born to lose, since they were referring to him not being capable of holding his alcohol in both cases. If MC wins the cumpetition but loses the shot battle, they still badmouth Derek, however this is what they'll say:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know why? Because of this!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: I had never lost the shot battle before, so I had no idea...
How tf do you get Derek to puke on her? lmao

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Do you guys think that BADIK will only cover the first year of university or are we going to have some time skips?
That's an interesting question. It's only been around two weeks in-game and so much stuff happened already, but we've been playing it as MC on day-by-day approach. I wonder how long would DPC have to work on this game to portray a whole year with this pace. I would sign up for it, tho, no doubt.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
How exactly is that such a bad thing?
There are many reasons why is that bad thing but let's go with the main two:

One - if you choose one of three paths now, you'll have to play those paths and choose between 2 girls (or just one in Sage's case) next 7 or 8 or 9 episodes. Which wouldn't be so bad if there isn't...

...two - it's hard to believe we'll have content for all three paths in the same episode. So, while you maybe chose Jill/Bella path, maybe next update will offer just Sage's and Josy/Maya path. By having just one whole story, we had several hours of gameplay - by opting for one of the paths, our gameplay will be dramatically reduced.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

One - if you choose one of three paths now, you'll have to play those paths and choose between 2 girls (or just one in Sage's case) next 7 or 8 or 9 episodes. Which wouldn't be so bad if there isn't...

...two - it's hard to believe we'll have content for all three paths in the same episode. So, while you maybe chose Jill/Bella path, maybe next update will offer just Sage's and Josy/Maya path. By having just one whole story, we had several hours of gameplay - by opting for one of the paths, our gameplay will be dramatically reduced.
i wouldn't really mind since i'm on Sage's route at the moment ....but yeah it sucks since now we are going to reduce all the available choices to a specific path....which begs the question which girl will have the most content

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

How will he even be able to branch out the story so soon? That is a huge work; also does this really mean that we already permanently locked out some LIs in episode 3? How is all of this even gonna work considering that we are not even halfway through the game?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
How will he even be able to branch out the story so soon? That is a huge work; also does this really mean that we already permanently locked out some LIs in episode 3? How is all of this even gonna work considering that we are not even halfway trough the game?
I would hope this is a temporary thing. MC having to spend a few days with the person of choice, and after the Josy/Maya revelation shock subsides, MC can return to normal, and also the gameplay.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes