sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, Melanie hasn't had too much screen time yet. I'm curious about her, and I like the mystery element about her. But she seems to be a bit tamer in her behavior, comparing to Sarah. Sarah has no trouble badmouthing Derek, Maya, etc. Melanie seems less rude, but sometimes it's with the quieter ones that we should beware.

Edit: Melanie isn't much less rude than Sarah...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does she say the MC's name if you let Derek win the cumpetition? I haven't got that far to check with one of my saves tbh.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Oh, she's definitely bi! And what a bad butler she is too. :LOL:
Yeah they're casual fuck-buddies by the looks of things who roleplay dom/sub dynamic. Considering we haven't any couples on the menu and Aerith is the only one so far who messes around in that group and Mel has no issues with Sarah been on the menu I suspect they just mess around and it isn't too deep.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
and maybe take her mother with her? if she is also in any kind of dangerous situation with her father

I mean push desperate people to do something as extreme as prostitution, with promises of tuitions, money, work, anything they desperatelly need (it's already fucked up that education is not free there); more than being into the Dark side Quinn is a Sith without return

voluntary prostitution is ok imo, should be legalized so they have security and medical support and stuff; now proxenetism, that's a different fucked up thing

Quinn is still hot tho, it's ok if she is still your nº1 fuckable charater
It is voluntary and benefits both sides of the deal.
There is no forcing,no blackmail,none of that,those are all ideas circulating on the forum,not found in the game itself.
In ep 3 we learned that Quinn is not even making any extras out of it.

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Spending time with Bella sunbathing :love: yeah what other options in this game? :LOL: I know what route I'm taking ;)
She's probably alone in this scene though. I don't imagine Bella letting the MC see her like that so soon.
But still, that in itself is more than enough for me to be completely enthralled.

Reactions: Mormont

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Does she say the MC's name if you let Derek win the cumpetition? I haven't got that far to check with one of my saves tbh.
So, I got curious and tried it. If MC loses the cumpetition but wins the shot battle, they'll say the same as when MC wins both contests: that Derek seems to be born to lose, since they were referring to him not being capable of holding his alcohol in both cases. If MC wins the cumpetition but loses the shot battle, they still badmouth Derek, however this is what they'll say:
You know why? Because of this!
:ROFLMAO: I had never lost the shot battle before, so I had no idea...

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
But do we know if this is an unlockable render in the next update or a scene in the next chapter?

DPC is holding out on a juicy beach/pool episode on us with our mains. :unsure:
Yeah... The rewards are nice and all, but they would have a lot more meaning if they were included in playable scenes, imho. But that Bella render must be from a playable scene since it's from her branch. Get to go to the pool with Bella and Jill, that's "all" I ask! :love:

Edit: Actually I'd also want a pool party with everybody, like it was teased on Rooster.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But do we know if this is an unlockable render in the next update or a scene in the next chapter?

DPC is holding out on a juicy beach/pool episode on us with our mains. :unsure:
The potential in that get it done DPC :p

She's probably alone in this scene though. I don't imagine Bella letting the MC see her like that so soon.
But still, that in itself is more than enough for me to be completely enthralled.
Well, we have seen her in her nightwear ;) so that bikini is the next step but she does look like she could use the company.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes