TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
:LOL: I also save at every decision! I currently have 283 saves! I can go to any part of the game to check things fast. That's why I usually support some of my comments with printscreens from the game.
I have 225 :oops: :oops::oops:
Damn, you guys make me feel like a fucking amateur :LOL:.

Y'all are crazy :LOL:
I have exactly 24 saves (4 per chapter for DIK and CHICK respectively), and am already thinking of trimming down due to the x3 per alignment that the Derek/Bella/Sage choice brings.

Don't forget update us on how many saves you have after chapter 4. I'm genuinely curious as to what number it would have grown to be. :unsure::D
24 saves? And trimming down?

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
New Theory time:
It's an interesting thought, but there are a few issues I see with the whole thing.

1. It puts a LOT of the risk on the one person doing the "bookkeeping." Not to mention it also means the chances of the whole operation getting blown wide open are higher because you're putting so much on a single failure point.

Let's say whoever's handling this aspect does go around rubber stamping the financial records of certain students. Someone, somewhere (and even small schools have a good number of admin staff) is going to notice that money is supposedly coming in but isn't being deposited into the school's actual accounts. Someone's going to question where this missing money is, and it becomes really easy to see that this student or that student didn't actually pay their tuition when there's no record of checks being submitted or bank transfers or cash changing hands.

2. When it comes to these kinds of financial crimes, you actually want a bit of a paper trail. If you're talking about just a few hundred dollars here and there, that sort of thing can be handled under the table, but for these girls, you're talking tens of thousands of dollars, and that's harder to hide. If you have money coming in that can't be explained, or money that should be there not actually being there, that's the kind of thing that draws official notice. Official notice is bad. The idea of paying the girls only to have them cycle those payments back into the school's accounts isn't as ridiculous as it sounds. In fact, that's the basic premise behind money laundering. Intentionally leaving records such that they craft the image of something that looks legitimate.

Reactions: Hellysium

trapplordd

Jun 18, 2018
How long does he take to update the game/when was the last update/when do you think the next one will be? Just started playing and its great. Already want more

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
How long does he take to update the game/when was the last update/when do you think the next one will be? Just started playing and its great. Already want more
I swear i've seen this question like a hundred times this month and you could literally search it using the search function, anyway it takes 2-3 months so it's either November or December.

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
Guys how do i become a dik here ? cuz apparently a lot of people ask questions that are already answered and it's annoying :ROFLMAO:
I swear i've seen this question like a hundred times this month and you could literally search it using the search function, anyway it takes 2-3 months so it's either November or December.
That's a good start. :ROFLMAO:

Apr 4, 2019
Do you like Japanese food, huh ???:sneaky:
ofc. But probably there wont be a riona path. So I decide for Quinn most of the times when it comes, because they are most times together. And, thats one of the reasons way Sage is (Until now) best girl. Not only because. I like all the others too, but none has all the benefits Sage has. And Riona, I would do literally everything in the game for her.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you sell your body you become a whore, there is no middle ground. Prostitution is prostitution, look from where you look. Another very different thing is that you enjoy it, in that case, it would be a profession by vocation. In this situation, so the best thing the girl could do is enjoy the moment with a good cock while making money!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well said. These girls are huge sluts, whoring themselves out for money is practically a side activity for them. For Riona sucking cock is no different then waking up in the morning. They'd do it for free so why not make money out of it.

Reactions: SAMASH112
Apr 4, 2019
Well said. These girls are huge sluts, whoring themselves out for money is practically a side activity for them. For Riona sucking cock is no different then waking up in the morning. They'd do it for free so why not make money out of it.
And I want a change to not hate the sluts in this game and actually side with them. Thats my only wish for forthcoming updates. Its nothing bad what they make. They dont harm anybody, so why does some many people think prostitution is bad? Forced one is the worst, no doubt. But if they do it voluntraly, why not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes