vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You may be right. I was under the impression that she was talking of two distinct things she's hidden from MC; one was the secrecy behind her relation with Josy, and the other one what she learned from Derek about her father's lies. I suspected that her father had lied to them about their mother's condition and that it was actually worse than he had claimed before or something. But I may be wrong.

We are simply discussing and sharing ideas and I love to hear yours (all members). I liked vir_cotto's idea of them being in a crazy cult, I'm just not sure about some things, like she wanting to escape her father's grasp and the forced marriage while studying next to home.
Cult thing isn't really important. But Maya wanting to be independent of her father? That's definitely the case. She wants money for something - she needs big money cause when MC told her about student loans, she said she's doing that but it's not simple - she needs money. So, student loan, tuition... I really don't know why she would need so much money. The only thing logical with what we know is she needs that money to start her life free of her father - again, not to mention her choice of vocation.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
wtf man.. really?
she can say that to the judge

then we can have a scene of her in jail being the bitch of a couple 7 feets tall tatooed lesbians

but seriously, to defend this kind of fucked up thing that is not even funny
Yes,really.
The fucked up thing being what exactly?Having strange fantasies about 7 feet tall rapists lesbians?I find that to be fucked up.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A bond is forged with money, and is undone with hate. When they discover that there is no tuition, then it will be seen who is truly faithful to Quinn, that is, who will be a real vampire whore
The thing was going on for at least a year,if the working girls wouldn`t be getting the tuition money,they would know by now.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Well shit some of you ppl are crazy as fuck sometime. I have dated women before that have never asked me about my pasted GF's and you know what one of them was their sorority sister and they didnt even knew we knew each other until some family event that we went to and i sure as shit didnt give her hell for not telling me.

I only fault Maya for the taser thing and i would have forgiven her (not as quickly) cause i know how hazing goes, Josy showing up was one wild and crazy coincidence (story driven of course).

My whole take on this is Maya and Josy are confused women. Maya still leans towards chics and i think Josy is a bit more open to men, but feeling extremely lonely and unloved (in her mind more then anything). Also dont think Maya told her that her dad is a bat shit crazy religious fucking nut.

Derek is fucking Awesome.

Tommy is not only a drug addict but his also helping Quinn sell the shit. They are in it together.

Burke could be the big dog behind the prostitution as well as the drugs.

Quinn doesnt wanna run the Hot, i think she likes to be in the shadows, but shes fucking crazy and i think she's just a bitch cause she likes it, not cause she's been forced into it. I just think shes fucked up.

Jill and Isabella, shit i dont know if they are related or not, i just think they are great and looking forward to the continuance of their story. Bella more so then Jill but they are both great.

ok ending my crazy rambling now. check back with ya all later today.

Party On!!!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A bond is forged with money, and is undone with hate. When they discover that there is no tuition, then it will be seen who is truly faithful to Quinn, that is, who will be a real vampire whore
When shit starts hitting the fan and I think it will I do believe one or more of the girls will spill all of what she has been up to but which of her girls is most likely to give her up first. :unsure:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Well shit some of you ppl are crazy as fuck sometime. I have dated women before that have never asked me about my pasted GF's and you know what one of them was their sorority sister and they didnt even knew we knew each other until some family event that we went to and i sure as shit didnt give her hell for not telling me.

I only fault Maya for the taser thing and i would have forgiven her (not as quickly) cause i know how hazing goes, Josy showing up was one wild and crazy coincidence (story driven of course).

My whole take on this is Maya and Josy are confused women. Maya still leans towards chics and i think Josy is a bit more open to men, but feeling extremely lonely and unloved (in her mind more then anything). Also dont think Maya told her that her dad is a bat shit crazy religious fucking nut.

Derek is fucking Awesome.

Tommy is not only a drug addict but his also helping Quinn sell the shit. They are in it together.

Burke could be the big dog behind the prostitution as well as the drugs.

Quinn doesnt wanna run the Hot, i think she likes to be in the shadows, but shes fucking crazy and i think she's just a bitch cause she likes it, not cause she's been forced into it. I just think shes fucked up.

Jill and Isabella, shit i dont know if they are related or not, i just think they are great and looking forward to the continuance of their story. Bella more so then Jill but they are both great.

ok ending my crazy rambling now. check back with ya all later today.

Party On!!!
Great to have your input and thanks for sharing your experience. The thing is, Josy and Maya had a relation with each other and neither told MC about it. In your case, I'm assuming the girls were simply friends/sorority sisters; I don't see why you would be upset about them not telling you. In MC's case, it's a very different thing, imho.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
when MC told her about student loans, she said she's doing that but it's not simple - she needs money. So, student loan, tuition... I really don't know why she would need so much money. The only thing logical with what we know is she needs that money to start her life free of her father - again, not to mention her choice of vocation.
Maya could be in for a double surprise if she was thinking of double-dipping her tuition – using her student loan to pay and the HoT money for something else. The topic of how a glory-hole business could possibly finance a private Uni education and generate enough profit for those running it to be worth the trouble has been touched on a little bit before, but...

New Theory time:

What if there is NO actual tuition money to be had at all from the HoTs - even if they work for Quinn.

The easiest way to run this - if Burke is involved - is for him to just key in “tuition fees paid” in the Uni’s record for those working as hoes. Quinn tells him which girls, he fudges the Uni's accounts accordingly and takes a lump sum payment for each record he alters.

This would add fraud and embezzlement to his crimes, but is realistically the only way the menu could be profitable compared to having to actually pay a very large cash amount to each working girl to be re-deposited into the Uni's account. It would also leave a far smaller cash trail footprint to conceal. From the girls' perspective, it would appear to be legit. They are simply told that "your fees have been deposited for you." Meanwhile, all the revenues go to those in on the scam – Burke, Quinn, Riona (and can be further used to invest in purchasing the drugs.)

This would also explain why Quinn and Riona were worried about the "free tuition" rumours. Riona doesn't want to expand at all (more girls means more money owed to Burke). While Quinn does want more girls, she also wants the “carrot” to be known only by targeted recruits. If it becomes a general rumour around campus, it potentially exposes the entire scheme.

This may not be the way it's run in the game, but that's how I would do it if I were Burke (not that I have a criminal mind or anything). :p

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
When shit starts hitting the fan and I think it will I do believe one or more of the girls will spill all of what she has been up to but which of her girls is most likely to give her up first.
The sluts will support her, I'm sure of that.
Open your legs baby and forget the tuition, I am your mistress and lady, and you will be part of my restaurant menu! muahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: tachini and yngve

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Maya could be in for a double surprise if she was thinking of double-dipping her tuition – using her student loan to pay and the HoT money for something else. The topic of how a glory-hole business could possibly finance a private Uni education and generate enough profit for those running it to be worth the trouble has been touched on a little bit before, but...

New Theory time:

What if there is NO actual tuition money to be had at all from the HoTs - even if they work for Quinn.

The easiest way to run this - if Burke is involved - is for him to just key in “tuition fees paid” in the Uni’s record for those working as hoes. Quinn tells him which girls, he fudges the Uni's accounts accordingly and takes a lump sum payment for each record he alters.

This would add fraud and embezzlement to his crimes, but is realistically the only way the menu could be profitable compared to having to actually pay a very large cash amount to each working girl to be re-deposited into the Uni's account. It would also leave a far smaller cash trail footprint to conceal. From the girls' perspective, it would appear to be legit. They are simply told that "your fees have been deposited for you." Meanwhile, all the revenues go to those in on the scam – Burke, Quinn, Riona (and can be further used to invest in purchasing the drugs.)

This would also explain why Quinn and Riona were worried about the "free tuition" rumours. Riona doesn't want to expand at all (more girls means more money owed to Burke). While Quinn does want more girls, she also wants the “carrot” to be known only by targeted recruits. If it becomes a general rumour around campus, it potentially exposes the entire scheme.

This may not be the way it's run in the game, but that's how I would do it if I were Burke (not that I have a criminal mind or anything). :p
Actually, it's quite possible. I mean, they're already into organized crime with drugs and prostitution, so things like embezzlement would be pretty tame compared to that.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Actually, it's quite possible. I mean, they're already into organized crime with drugs and prostitution, so things like embezzlement would be pretty tame compared to that.
I don't see them as intelligent as to get to embezzle funds

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
The only thing logical with what we know is she needs that money to start her life free of her father
and maybe take her mother with her? if she is also in any kind of dangerous situation with her father
The fucked up thing being what exactly?Having strange fantasies about 7 feet tall rapists lesbians?I find that to be fucked up.
I mean push desperate people to do something as extreme as prostitution, with promises of tuitions, money, work, anything they desperatelly need (it's already fucked up that education is not free there); more than being into the Dark side Quinn is a Sith without return

voluntary prostitution is ok imo, should be legalized so they have security and medical support and stuff; now proxenetism, that's a different fucked up thing

Quinn is still hot tho, it's ok if she is still your nº1 fuckable charater

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Or her friend Melanie got to keep an eye on the quieter ones or in this case the girls with the lack of content :p
Yeah, Melanie hasn't had too much screen time yet. I'm curious about her, and I like the mystery element about her. But she seems to be a bit tamer in her behavior, comparing to Sarah. Sarah has no trouble badmouthing Derek, Maya, etc. Melanie seems less rude, but sometimes it's with the quieter ones that we should beware.

Edit: Melanie isn't much less rude than Sarah...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, Melanie hasn't had too much screen time yet. I'm curious about her, and I like the mystery element about her. But she seems to be a bit tamer in her behavior, comparing to Sarah. Sarah has no trouble badmouthing Derek, Maya, etc. Melanie seems less rude, but sometimes it's with the quieter ones that we should beware.

Edit: Melanie isn't much less rude than Sarah...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think these two just take after one another I'm actually surprised that when we can order Sarah that Melanie is not involved.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I think these two just take after one another I'm actually surprised that when we can order Sarah that Melanie is not involved.
Well, she and Riona get to participate a little bit too. And in a good scene, especially for those with that particular taste. :giggle: And it's only because they fear Quinn's reaction that they don't get further involved.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes