Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Then it's safe to say Sage won't be too happy with Quinn once she finds out what she's been doing behind her back. Also I think only the HOT's that were present during the pool scene with Quinn talking are in on the prostitution.
There is a showdown coming alright but the numbers look bad for Sage, not Quinn. If we go by all those at the pool (which I agree is the best indicator currently available) vs those that came in with Sage, Sage's allies are:

Arieth - Not a pro, she just does it for free
Tommy's GF - She may not be a hoe, but she knows about the drug side (so defector written all over her)
Elena - likes to be naked at parties is all I see on her resume
Not a very strong roster at all :LOL:

Without some intervention by the MC (or others) that have yet to be written by DPC, Quinn has the win in the bag.

We also should separate the drug side from the hoe side of the business. There is overlap but some hoes may not know about the drugs (e.g. Camila) while those in the know about the drugs (e.g. Heather, Dawe) may not know about the hoe ring.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
There is a showdown coming alright but the numbers look bad for Sage, not Quinn. If we go by all those at the pool (which I agree is the best indicator currently available) vs those that came in with Sage, Sage's allies are:

Tommy's GF - She may not be a hoe, but she knows about the drug side (so defector written all over her)

Without some intervention by the MC (or others) that have yet to be written by DPC, Quinn has the win in the bag.

We also should separate the drug side from the hoe side of the business. There is overlap but some hoes may not know about the drugs (e.g. Camila) while those in the know about the drugs (e.g. Heather, Dawe) may not know about the hoe ring.
Dawe knows about hoe side. His hands were all over Rionna at the very beginning of the game when Maya was giving us the tour.

Apr 4, 2019

Why even care about if Quinn is a antagonist and howverer the showdown between sage and quinn is? I want that the mc is the most important factor in this, so if it comes to that showdown, he should decide the inner basically. (Even if I dont want that showdown because i love both)
And that drugs thing I want to have the option to earn money with that. Its boring all the faithfull mcs. The rest is unimportant

Reactions: laliandra

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thing is, her father is "very religious man". Now, that could mean just he's a conservative or he's a religious fanatic. problem is that DPC's writing isn't consistent and sometimes we can't really decipher what he's thinking by those words.

But, we can presume that there is more about him and that family that we already know. And I don't think anything good by that. He's ruling his family like some kind of medieval despotic king.

Yeah, everybody shocked by that interruption, please, raise your hands.
I like how Arieth is the only girl that looks like a fucking retard there lmao. Her and Dawe really are the perfect couple.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Her wanting to be a social worker is probably to give other kids a chance something that she rarely had it would seem with her Dad
I'm not sure whether we all are overthinking this. We do know that the dad is very religious but he didn't have Maya and Derek homeschooled or kept in a closed compound or anything. From the graduation (and vacation pics) they seem to have been allowed to go and have a relatively normal life.

It could just stop at simply the dad being a homophobe (as many believe him to be).

PS. Do we know whether Maya's mom is even still alive? (I don't remember if she being alive was stated explicitly somewhere - and would be grateful if someone could point it out). If she died during childbirth, for example, it could be dad blaming the complications of twins for her death and wishing the girl had never come along or some such as he only wanted boys.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm not sure whether we all are overthinking this. We do know that the dad is very religious but he didn't have Maya and Derek homeschooled or kept in a closed compound or anything. From the graduation (and vacation pics) they seem to have been allowed to go and have a relatively normal life.

It could just stop at simply the dad being a homophobe (as many believe him to be).

PS. Do we know whether Maya's mom is even still alive? (I don't remember if she being alive was stated explicitly somewhere - and would be grateful if someone could point it out). If she died during childbirth, for example, it could be dad blaming the complications of twins for her death and wishing the girl had never come along or some such as he only wanted boys.
She didn't die during childbirth. Maya was talking about her when showing that Chrismas pic with her and Derek.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I hope DPC takes into account the sheer improbability of the MC living with and developing a relationship with the girlfriend of a girl he knew from back home he was equally interested in when the MC responds to the events of the episode 3 finale. Even if some underlying conspiracy brought everyone together the MC is currently unaware of that and should at least be suspicious. Unless I'm missing something that connects everything together rationally that the MC is also aware of.

If I was the MC I'd be assuming the two girls were fucking with me due to an ulterior motive. Maya has already shown she's willing to fuck the MC over to get what she wants with the whole taser incident and both are playing him hot and cold. Both were specifically avoiding giving any details about their respective partners. MC was upfront about where he lived and where he was going to university and the fact neither girl brought up the possibility of him knowing their partner is suspicious. I'm hoping for a cathartic DIK option to just confront them both about the insanely improbably series of events and lies by omission that culminated with Josy appearing at that door and the MC can demand an explanation before storming out and staying with whomever your episode 3 final choice is.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I hope DPC takes into account the sheer improbability of the MC living with and developing a relationship with the girlfriend of a girl he knew from back home he was equally interested in when the MC responds to the events of the episode 3 finale. Even if some underlying conspiracy brought everyone together the MC is currently unaware of that and should at least be suspicious. Unless I'm missing something that connects everything together rationally that the MC is also aware of.

If I was the MC I'd be assuming the two girls were fucking with me due to an ulterior motive. Maya has already shown she's willing to fuck the MC over to get what she wants with the whole taser incident and both are playing him hot and cold. Both were specifically avoiding giving any details about their respective partners. MC was upfront about where he lived and where he was going to university and the fact neither girl brought up the possibility of him knowing their partner is suspicious. I'm hoping for a cathartic DIK option to just confront them both about the insanely improbably series of events and lies by omission that culminated with Josy appearing at that door and the MC can demand an explanation before storming out and staying with whomever your episode 3 final choice is.
Same I at least hope we'll be able to speak our mind before leaving.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
She didn't die during childbirth. Maya was talking about her when showing that Chrismas pic with her and Derek.
Do we know whether Maya's mom is even still alive? (I don't remember if she being alive was stated explicitly somewhere - and would be grateful if someone could point it out). If she died during childbirth, for example, it could be dad blaming the complications of twins for her death and wishing the girl had never come along or some such as he only wanted boys.
No, Derek and Maya's mom didn't die at childbirth. I'm sure either one would have mentioned it to MC when he tells them about his own mom dying right after he was born. And vir_cotto is right. Maya mentioned her mom to MC when she was showing him the pics, so she was alive until recently, at least.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm still thinking my theory that she could be ill and in need of urgent and expensive treatment is the cause behind Maya's need of money fast, as that could be the difference between life and death. But it's just one possible scenario, and at this point there isn't any kind of evidence to support my claim, it's just intuition. Every other theory could still be valid as long as it doesn't contradict the known facts.

Reactions: arms99 and yngve

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah, I may or may not have 114 saves so far...:oops::oops::oops:
To be fair, I save at every decision...
:LOL: I also save at every decision! I currently have 283 saves! I can go to any part of the game to check things fast. That's why I usually support some of my comments with printscreens from the game.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes