Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Same I at least hope we'll be able to speak our mind before leaving.
Third. I hope both paths have MC getting an explanation. "I'm running this monkey farm now *Maya* and I wanna know what the fuck you're doing with my time!" What was even the point in making MC promise to be honest? To get more control out of him? I'm guessing her dad did a similar "you gotta be 100 with me at all times because god" type thing and she changed god with "because I want to be in control now."

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'm still thinking my theory that she could be ill and in need of urgent and expensive treatment is the cause behind Maya's need of money fast, as that could be the difference between life and death. But it's just one possible scenario, and at this point there isn't any kind of evidence to support my claim, it's just intuition. Every other theory could still be valid as long as it doesn't contradict the known facts.
The weakness in this theory is that it doesn't jive with the conversation with Maya at the end of C.3 IMO.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whatever Derek told her, it confirmed something she's been thinking since the beginning (not to trust dad). It's not new news of a sudden urgent need (whatever the cause). Further, after MC asks her what it was, why would she be afraid of how we'd react if what she was going to say was "my mother is ill."

The bigger clue though is this:
The reason she wants the money is the same as before. She was going to give up on it due to how onerous the scavenger hunt was, but is she is even more resolved now - partially because of what Derek just told her, and partially because of (the support and the growing relationship) with the MC. If it's for mom's sudden illness, you the MC would obviously have nothing to do with her realization that she wants the money or making the reason bigger, and it would be bizarre for her to structure the last sentence in such a way IMO.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Yeah, I may or may not have 114 saves so far...:oops::oops::oops:
:LOL: I also save at every decision! I currently have 283 saves! I can go to any part of the game to check things fast.
I have 225 :oops: :oops::oops:
Y'all are crazy :LOL:
I have exactly 24 saves (4 per chapter for DIK and CHICK respectively), and am already thinking of trimming down due to the x3 per alignment that the Derek/Bella/Sage choice brings.

Don't forget update us on how many saves you have after chapter 4. I'm genuinely curious as to what number it would have grown to be. :unsure::D

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
The promise of free tuition is all she needs to use and they will pretty much do anything for her I mean look at how fast it took Mona to fall in line with her
A bond is forged with money, and is undone with hate. When they discover that there is no tuition, then it will be seen who is truly faithful to Quinn, that is, who will be a real vampire whore

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Y'all are crazy :LOL:
I have exactly 24 saves (4 per chapter for DIK and CHICK respectively), and am already thinking of trimming down due to the x3 per alignment that the Derek/Bella/Sage choice brings.

Don't forget update us on how many saves you have after chapter 4. I'm genuinely curious as to what number it would have grown to be. :unsure::D
And without adding the backup of the "save" folder, then we could go to more than 500

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Well guys I think I'm doing something wrong, because whatever I do I'm not getting the threesome scene in Quiin's dorm :/ I try both dik and chick path but nothing...
(sorry for my bad English, but i'm from Bulgaria)

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Forget that whole intro of 0.2 including CUM-petition. The more you read it, the more contradictory it'll be. Before 0.3, absolutely all of us were sure things are like this:

- Quinn is running a prostitution
- Tommy is selling drugs
- somebody is covering them or is even "the big boss" behind everything

After 0.3 - nothing makes sense. Do you remember the scene with Quinn that precedes that Tommy-Rusty scene?

Most people think that's Tommy with Quinn but... Then why he's asking Rusty about Quinn and Riona? He was just there with her!

What I think we have here is this:

- that guy with Quinn wasn't Tommy - despite the coin. Probably Rusty.
- Tommy is basically asking Rusty to talk with Quinn on his behalf to get some free drugs. That's what Rusty referring as "not wanting to have anything with that" and "I know I can't make you stop (from using it)".
- Rusty is full of money; DIKs were formed overnight and spent big money on that mansion. If Rusty's parents are rich, wouldn't he be with ANO? Unless his money is not from legal things.
- Tommy is just a junkie. Rusty is allowing him to play the role of the DIK's boss while he's using DIKs as the cover for his operation.
- Quinn is the dealer but she gets that stuff from someone else - Rusty? Burke? Both?
It should be called Grand Theft DIK, with a little open map will and a good sportcar to enjoy the our girl (and their sexual skills) while we driving

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Well guys I think I'm doing something wrong, because whatever I do I'm not getting the threesome scene in Quiin's dorm :/ I try both dik and chick path but nothing...
(sorry for my bad English, but i'm from Bulgaria)
You have to accept all of Quinn's options, forgive her and have her phone number, in chapters 1 and 2. In Chapter 3, you will have the on-screen option to go along with Quinn followed by Maya's, but unlocked.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Heck a son fucking things up is slightly less damaging than a daughter who is a lesbian and dabbles in lesbomancy and other fanatical heresies(such shortminded fanatics).
Or he is in love with her, and he wants her for him. There are monsters of all kinds

• Wow
Reactions: E.l.l.0

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
just because DPC calls it free doesn’t mean we should. they are literally working for it.

in any case, name is right, all the girls do it because they want to and even go further than what they are supposed to and enjoy it. it’s not even prostitution, it’s fantasty prostitution.
If you sell your body you become a whore, there is no middle ground. Prostitution is prostitution, look from where you look. Another very different thing is that you enjoy it, in that case, it would be a profession by vocation. In this situation, so the best thing the girl could do is enjoy the moment with a good cock while making money!

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
the threesome that most probably will never happen we want to see
View attachment 407458

the threesome happening daily we don't want to ever see
View attachment 407459
Nice drawing skills; that caricature is spot-on! You have a talent and should use it more. You are wrong tho; we've already had one like your first example.
And I wish we'll have at least a few more. ;)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
The weakness in this theory is that it doesn't jive with the conversation with Maya at the end of C.3 IMO.
You may be right. I was under the impression that she was talking of two distinct things she's hidden from MC; one was the secrecy behind her relation with Josy, and the other one what she learned from Derek about her father's lies. I suspected that her father had lied to them about their mother's condition and that it was actually worse than he had claimed before or something. But I may be wrong.

We are simply discussing and sharing ideas and I love to hear yours (all members). I liked vir_cotto's idea of them being in a crazy cult, I'm just not sure about some things, like she wanting to escape her father's grasp and the forced marriage while studying next to home.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes