Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
After her father's visit, she pretty much says that she's ready to do everything is asked of her. So yeah, I think she may end up whoring herself at this point if there's a slight hope of money in the end. Only help from others (Derek, MC, Josy) could prevent her from doing this to herself.
I think this is the most likely, yeah. I could see her doing it no matter what or maybe you could prevent it with certain decisions/high opinion.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, that's what I mean. She doesn't want it to spread to not get caught. But it's true. Still I've seen some people here taking for granted that it's a lie, and I just wanted to know where they got it from.

Ok, now I've found the scene. I'm not that sure anymore.

Riona: And I'm still fucking concerned about who's been spreading that HOTs give free tuition.
Quinn: Don't worry about it. It's just a stupid rumor. We can dismiss that easily. We just have to make sure that the girls keep their lids shut.

It doesn't make any sense for Quinn to lie to Riona.

Yeah, reading the scene again made it more clear. I still don't know why you think they are using it as bait.

Even if there is I don't think it matters much. In the end Maya would have to whore herself either way to pay it by herself if there isn't or to have it paid by the HOTs if there is.
It`s not a lie.
We have at least 1 year of the thing going on - during that year 4 girls were working:Quinn,Riona,Sarah+her friend,Melissa?Messican chick.During that year the tuition got payed or the girls would most definitly stopped working and just as likely create problems for Quinn and Riona.
The tuition ain`t free though,you have to work but once you do,you`re covered.

Why the money shortage?Well for starters,tuitions cost money,they have to reach certain sum to be able to cover for all working girls.Secondly they deal drugs,which also means they have to have enough to pay off their supplier.

Considering the rumor,Quinn might be spreading the rumor to get new girls(which creates money shortage,doesn`t make sens resources-wise)or we can go with what Quinn says:it`s one of the working girls,either Sarah or her friend,definitly not Riona since she doesn`t want to hire anyone else.

My theory would be that it's Burke himself who started to spread the rumor. Like the theory is going on there, Burke falsifies the school records for the girls while keeping the money for another purpose: making the papers headline with a huge donation (said donation coming from the HOTs money).
So, in my opinion, Burke could very well become greedy, trying to get more money out of this and also more girls to play with.
Couple of problems
Prostitution ain`t that profitable,it barely covers tuitions which also elimantes any need for falsyfying anything.
Burkes have money,enough for themselves and to make donations on their own.Just look at Tybalt,he has been a buffon for a long time,he didn`t became like that after a year...plus again Quinn`s business is not creating that kind of profits.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No! we already know she won't stoop that low it was hard enough for her to do anything with the MC let alone any random person.

This thread btw I've just seen the last few pages it's like a constant repeat
View attachment 411678
I see it the other way around. She has already done something she wouldn't have done otherwise to get into the HOTs. And we still have to see what will she do if the MC doesn't agree to help her to get in.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I see it the other way around. She has already done something she wouldn't have done otherwise to get into the HOTs. And we still have to see what will she do if the MC doesn't agree to help her to get in.
Well I can guarantee you that she won't whore herself and even less likely now with Josy around and I don't think Derek would let it go that far either, but this has been discussed at length.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well I can guarantee you that she won't whore herself and even less likely now with Josy around and I don't think Derek would let it go that far either, but this has been discussed at length.
I suppose it has being discussed, I've started to read past comments to keep up with most of the theories, but it's pretty long. Just one question, how can you be so sure to guarantee that she won't do it?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I suppose it has being discussed, I've started to read past comments to keep up with most of the theories, but it's pretty long. Just one question, how can you be so sure to guarantee that she won't do it?
Cause she's uncomfortable by doing something with MC, the guy she's falling in love with. Cause she's not a bimbo like some of the other HOTs but the student with high grades. Cause she has brother, girlfriend and boyfriend to look after her.

And cause there is NO FUCKING NTR in this game, thank you!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quinn ... will she end up dead? Madness, drugs, blackmail, manipulation, prostitution, ... It has the complete pack.
She will go to rehab eventually and become a drugs counsellor at a school :p while she reminisces about her fun days with the Hot's and her infatuation with the MC often bringing in former Hot's and diks and how much they screwed their lives up in which she played a part in.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It`s not a lie.
We have at least 1 year of the thing going on - during that year 4 girls were working:Quinn,Riona,Sarah+her friend,Melissa?Messican chick.During that year the tuition got payed or the girls would most definitly stopped working and just as likely create problems for Quinn and Riona.
The tuition ain`t free though,you have to work but once you do,you`re covered.

Why the money shortage?Well for starters,tuitions cost money,they have to reach certain sum to be able to cover for all working girls.Secondly they deal drugs,which also means they have to have enough to pay off their supplier.

Considering the rumor,Quinn might be spreading the rumor to get new girls(which creates money shortage,doesn`t make sens resources-wise)or we can go with what Quinn says:it`s one of the working girls,either Sarah or her friend,definitly not Riona since she doesn`t want to hire anyone else.

Couple of problems
Prostitution ain`t that profitable,it barely covers tuitions which also elimantes any need for falsyfying anything.
Burkes have money,enough for themselves and to make donations on their own.Just look at Tybalt,he has been a buffon for a long time,he didn`t became like that after a year...plus again Quinn`s business is not creating that kind of profits.
I think you mean Melanie.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes