SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It's good to be prepared :).

Hedwig and Angela were true 'throwaway' girls. One could cut the the club scene and their presence at the beach house w/o affecting the AL story at all. Jade and Quinn are not that, so I think you are allowed to be more optimistic. :D

Some of the HoTs would fall in the Hedwig/Angela camp but Camila and Riona are 'on the fence' I'd say, they got a special renders gallery of their own and are pretty popular.
Yes, they do affect history.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All characters are vital, as are your decisions about them. There is nothing throwaway here.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: tachini and E.l.l.0

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hi, I'm new here. I just finished ep. 3 and I'm loving it so far.

I've read the last dozen pages or so and I'm not sure why people take for granted that the HOTs paying tuition is just a rumour and not really happening. I only played the game once, so maybe I'm missing something or I don't remember some of the deails, though. Quinn did say that she's short on money, and that they don't want to share what they make with new girls. The way I see it she may have some deals with someone in campus, maybe Burke? Maybe he has a deal with Quinn where he pays their tuition in exchange for sex. Not every HOT is aware of what she's doing so she doesn't want the rumour to spread and get caught, and since she isn't charging him in cash she's short on money. It fits.

Quinn not wanting the rumour to spread doesn't mean the rumour is false.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018

I've read the last dozen pages or so and I'm not sure why people take for granted that the HOTs paying tuition is just a rumour and not really happening. I only played the game once, so maybe I'm missing something or I don't remember some of the deails, though. Quinn did say that she's short on money, and that they don't want to share what they make with new girls. The way I see it she may have some deals with someone in campus, maybe Burke? Maybe he has a deal with Quinn where he pays their tuition in exchange for sex. Not every HOT is aware of what she's doing so she doesn't want the rumour to spread and get caught, and since she isn't charging him in cash she's short on money. It fits.

Quinn herself mentions how the whole tuition thing is just a carrot they dangle to get girls in. Can't remember how exactly she put it or what specific point in the game she talks about it, it's been a while since I played through the game.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Quinn herself mentions how the whole tuition thing is just a carrot they dangle to get girls in. Can't remember how exactly she put it or what specific point in the game she talks about it, it's been a while since I played through the game.
I'm trying to find the scene right now, but I don't remember when it happened. But I think she said she doesn't want it to spread, if they used it as bait she shouldn't be pissed off about it. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Yes, they do affect history.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All characters are vital, as are your decisions about them. There is nothing throwaway here.
You can have sex with the cheerleaders at the dorm with no ill effects. It only becomes an issue if you have sex with them later in the game. i.e. It's not those girls that are consequential, it's the timeline.

What affects the ending of AL (and I am willing to bet in BaDIK as well) is the relationship status with the LI(s) you are pursuing at any given point. The leeway you have diminishes the higher your relationship with them. Before it crosses a certain threshold, you can fuck anyone (including the cheerleaders).

The threshold for Megan and Malissa is reached when you go to the Beach. After this point you can't with anyone else (not just Hedwig/Angela but Rena, Leah or Ana either) or at best you get the bittersweet ending. For the Rena ending, you can screw around right up to Ana and still get the best Rena ending because you don't say you want to be "exclusive" with her until much later.

I am pretty sure it's going to be similar in BaDIK. i.e. It's likely still "safe" to screw around with the minor HoTs/strippers now - like with Mona in the toilet. However, once you profess a commitment to a LI of your choice, if you screw with Mona after this, chances are high that you'll be screwed - but this doesn't in and of itself make Mona an important/vital character.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I'm trying to find the scene right now, but I don't remember when it happened. But I think she said she doesn't want it to spread, if they used it as bait she shouldn't be pissed off about it. Maybe I'm wrong, though.
She doesn't want it to spread, because if it does, it's only matter of time when it gets to the wrong ears and the jig is up. :p

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
You can have sex with the cheerleaders at the dorm with no ill effects. It only becomes an issue if you have sex with them later in the game. i.e. It's not those girls that are consequential, it's the timeline.

What affects the ending of AL (and I am willing to bet in BaDIK as well) is the relationship status with the LI(s) you are pursuing at any given point. The leeway you have diminishes the higher your relationship with them. Before it crosses a certain threshold, you can fuck anyone (including the cheerleaders).

The threshold for Megan and Malissa is reached when you go to the Beach. After this point you can't with anyone else (not just Hedwig/Angela but Rena, Leah or Ana either) or at best you get the bittersweet ending. For the Rena ending, you can screw around right up to Ana and still get the best Rena ending because you don't say you want to be "exclusive" with her until much later.

I am pretty sure it's going to be similar in BaDIK. i.e. It's likely still "safe" to screw around with the minor HoTs/strippers now - like with Mona in the toilet. However, once you profess a commitment to a LI of your choice, if you screw with Mona after this, chances are high that you'll be screwed - but this doesn't in and of itself make Mona an important/vital character.
Not only did I mean the pub but also the beach. If you had sex with them there, Leah will show the photos.

I meant "not throwaway," that any character, even if unimportant, can fuck the end, depending on your decisions.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

There is no free tuition. The girls whore themselves out for money. Like OP above me stated Quinn lures the whole free tuition thing to girls as an attempt to convince them do her join her little business like with Maya, Mona and Camila. Camila being the girl that she is doesn't mind neither does Mona. During the scene between Riona and Quinn counting money, Riona states that she's concerned about rumor that the HOT's give out free tuition spreading, Quinn responds to that by saying it's just a rumor that they can easily dispel it.

Burke could embezzle money from the school to pay for their tuitions by erasing it from school records and what not however the girls would have to make that money back as to not draw any suspicion.

The way Quinn and Riona got upset while counting the money made it seem as though they have to make a certain amount of money. Possibly a cut to someone pulling the strings behind everything shady going on in the school.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
There is no free tuition. The girls whore themselves out for money. Like OP above me stated Quinn lures the whole free tuition thing to girls as an attempt to convince them do her join her little business like with Maya, Mona and Camila. Camila being the girl that she is doesn't mind neither does Mona. During the scene between Riona and Quinn counting money, Riona states that she's concerned about rumor that the HOT's give out free tuition spreading, Quinn responds to that by saying it's just a rumor that they can easily dispel it.

Burke could embezzle money from the school to pay for their tuitions by erasing it from school records and what not however the girls would have to make that money back as to not draw any suspicion.

The way Quinn and Riona got upset while counting the money made it seem as though they have to make a certain amount of money. Possibly a cut to someone pulling the strings behind everything shady going on in the school.
After seeing the whole scene and playing every minute of the story, I think that "there is no tuition", and that everything indicates that it's a lie. They themselves imply it in the conversation.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She doesn't want it to spread, because if it does, it's only matter of time when it gets to the wrong ears and the jig is up. :p
Yeah, that's what I mean. She doesn't want it to spread to not get caught. But it's true. Still I've seen some people here taking for granted that it's a lie, and I just wanted to know where they got it from.

Ok, now I've found the scene. I'm not that sure anymore.

Riona: And I'm still fucking concerned about who's been spreading that HOTs give free tuition.
Quinn: Don't worry about it. It's just a stupid rumor. We can dismiss that easily. We just have to make sure that the girls keep their lids shut.

It doesn't make any sense for Quinn to lie to Riona.

Yeah, reading the scene again made it more clear. I still don't know why you think they are using it as bait.

Even if there is I don't think it matters much. In the end Maya would have to whore herself either way to pay it by herself if there isn't or to have it paid by the HOTs if there is.

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
My theory would be that it's Burke himself who started to spread the rumor. Like the theory is going on there, Burke falsifies the school records for the girls while keeping the money for another purpose: making the papers headline with a huge donation (said donation coming from the HOTs money).
So, in my opinion, Burke could very well become greedy, trying to get more money out of this and also more girls to play with.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It doesn't make any sense for Quinn to lie to Riona.

Yeah, reading the scene again made it more clear. I still don't know why you think they are using it as bait.

Even if there is I don't think it matters much. In the end Maya would have to whore herself either way to pay it by herself if there isn't or to have it paid by the HOTs if there is.
Maya's sole reason for wanting to join the HOT's is for that rumor of free tuition. She got hooked in. Quinn also dangles it over Mona's head during the pool scene.

Quinn: "Loose hips gets tips"

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maya's sole reason for wanting to join the HOT's is for that rumor of free tuition. She got hooked in. Quinn also dangles it over Mona's head during the pool scene.
Yeah, but one thing we can be sure about Maya is that she really needs the money. What do you think she will do when she discovers that there isn't free tuition for just joining? She needs to do something to earn that money.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
My theory would be that it's Burke himself who started to spread the rumor. Like the theory is going on there, Burke falsifies the school records for the girls while keeping the money for another purpose: making the papers headline with a huge donation (said donation coming from the HOTs money).
So, in my opinion, Burke could very well become greedy, trying to get more money out of this and also more girls to play with.
Hmm, interesting theory. It's all possible and connects with one another. Him wanting more girls is also possible, evident by him banging HOT's girls while also trying to bed Bella.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, but one thing we can be sure about Maya is that she really needs the money. What do you think she will do when she discovers that there isn't free tuition for just joining? She needs to do something to earn that money.
The question would then be: Is Maya desperate enough to whore herself out for money? MC wouldn't take to kindly to that if you're on her path, imagine how Derek would react to that.

Reactions: Hellysium
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes