yngve

Oct 28, 2018
man you are all very tidy, I got no fucking idea which of my saves is what, I'll start a new game when next episode comes out, and I got no problem with that :LOL:

So which girls are the favouries of the users here? I like Bella the most currently, that type of tsundere/ice queen personality is more appealing to me. Jill is the cutest overall though
you just answered yourself

These 2 are the best but I doubt we can have both;
with Maya and Josie I can't see any big problem, I could be friends with them if they stay a couple

Reactions: Mormont

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I didn't ask for the exact date. I just wanted to ask if I missed an information was shared. Leave such stupid things like "another one", this is a comment page, of course I'll ask. If you don't know anything or you're uncomfortable, sit quietly and ıgnore me. This isn't just your chat space.
1426 pages, i will repeat that again, 1426 pages, is this your first time on the internet boy? (Isabella reference) :D

i told you that update is tomorrow, what?, you don't believe me now? :rolleyes: why did you ask in the first place... :cautious:

shockmoment

Dec 5, 2017
1426 pages, i will repeat that again, 1426 pages, is this your first time on the internet boy? (Isabella reference) :D

i told you that update is tomorrow, what?, you don't believe me now? :rolleyes: why did you ask in the first place... :cautious:
The update is tomorrow ? Are you sure about it ? I am so hyped. Btw do you know how I can contribute to the developer without monthly payment?

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'd like it if there were other options of course but best to get that out of your system I'm already prepared for that letdown I won't get Jade but she will always be my number 1.
Unless one is dead set on getting a nice epilogue with a particular girl, whether that girl is a LI or not might not be that detrimental to the content we get as far as Jade and Quinn are concerned. Jade has a good amount of screen time and Quinn I would argue, is the 3rd most important female character in the game. She's crucial to the plot, unlike, say Sage or even fan favorite Jill.

A bonus is that if the paths do split and we have to pick a LI or two to pursue, it's pretty certain that Jade, Quinn (and the menu HoTs) will feature in all those routes. You'll be able to enjoy their company w/o save scumming, while the LIs we reject could drop to minor roles with no lewd scenes if we are not on their paths.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Unless one is dead set on getting a nice epilogue with a particular girl, whether that girl is a LI or not might not be that detrimental to the content we get as far as Jade and Quinn are concerned. Jade has a good amount of screen time and Quinn I would argue, is the 3rd most important female character in the game. She's crucial to the plot, unlike, say Sage or even fan favorite Jill.

A bonus is that if the paths do split and we have to pick a LI or two to pursue, it's pretty certain that Jade, Quinn (and the menu HoTs) will feature in all those routes. You'll be able to enjoy their company w/o save scumming, while the LIs we reject could drop to minor roles with no lewd scenes if we are not on their paths.
That would be great if that was to happen but I believe these girls will only play a role in the actual storyline and that's it yeah we may get something brief at the end telling us what happens to them just to end their story and sadly I don't see the MC being a part of that he will play a role in their parts of course just not the endings that some of us want to see, but DPC is probably going to be far more invested in the five main Li's more than anything else. I wish I could be more positive about side girls getting something but I've prepared myself for them getting the college girls treatment from AL.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I've prepared myself for them getting the college girls treatment from AL.
It's good to be prepared :).

Hedwig and Angela were true 'throwaway' girls. One could cut the the club scene and their presence at the beach house w/o affecting the AL story at all. Jade and Quinn are not that, so I think you are allowed to be more optimistic. :D

Some of the HoTs would fall in the Hedwig/Angela camp but Camila and Riona are 'on the fence' I'd say, they got a special renders gallery of their own and are pretty popular.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
In a DPC game, :p I'm more optimistic than he will cater to the main girls more than anything else. If I keep thinking like that and we do get a side girl ending I will be overwhelmed and surprised :LOL:
You mentioning the AL college girls got me reminiscing. Others with better memory may know this, but I just remember them putting on cheerleading uniforms when we went to their dorm and that they were the same color scheme as B&R. Of course we know that Liam/Cumslut were DIKs, so I took a look back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They were literally HoT side-girls, probably working for that parallel universe's equivalent of Quinn :LOL:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Well, that tears it. You know left-handed people are supposed to be evil, right? (The whole "dexter vs. sinister" thing?) Jill's a demonness. Calling it now.
When MC fell asleep at Jill's bed, who knows how much time she spends watching him. When MC wakes up, we can say that she was being creepy, but she will dismiss it with a laugh, but who knows; maybe she evaluating her prey better and imagining all the things she will do to him when they get to spend a nice session together at an unknown location. Hmm, nah... she is just what she appears: a spoiled and naive girl, who really cares about people and only wants to help. Bella, though, I'm not so sure. Especially after MC's comment in the last scene with Bella in the library where he says he should never have kissed her but should have asked for help instead.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It's good to be prepared :).

Hedwig and Angela were true 'throwaway' girls. One could cut the the club scene and their presence at the beach house w/o affecting the AL story at all. Jade and Quinn are not that, so I think you are allowed to be more optimistic. :D

Some of the HoTs would fall in the Hedwig/Angela camp but Camila and Riona are 'on the fence' I'd say, they got a special renders gallery of their own and are pretty popular.
In terms of character correspondence from AL to BADIK, I would say:
Josy/Maya = Megan/Melissa
Sage = Rena
HOTs = Hedwig/Angela
Zoey = Anna
Jill/Bella = Leah? (nah)

Heather reminds me of Hedwig btw.

Edit: Obviously, they can't fit right; they're two different games, different plots, different circumstances. Just an overall impression.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
When MC fell asleep at Jill's bed, who knows how much time she spends watching him. When MC wakes up, we can say that she was being creepy, but she will dismiss it with a laugh, but who knows; maybe she evaluating her prey better and imagining all the things she will do to him when they get to spend a nice session together at an unknown location. Hmm, nah... she is just what she appears: a spoiled and naive girl, who really cares about people and only wants to help. Bella, though, I'm not so sure. Especially after MC's comment in the last scene with Bella in the library where he says he should never have kissed her but should have asked for help instead.
He meant help for her, not for himself.
Fucking hate that scene - completely ruined the story immersion and style.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: E.l.l.0
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes