Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
What I'd like to know is what he thinks about his sister's girlfriend joining the HOT's.
I have a strong suspicion that Tommy doesn't like Maya. (I.e. His attitude may be similar to Maya's dad and he doesn't like Josy dating a female).

There seems to be a cabal of people bad mouthing Maya, and, at the time of the CUM-petition, there was as yet no major reason for Quinn to single out Maya for extra-duty (the other prospective HOTs were just told to invite the other Maggot candidates - not have to grind on them first).

I wouldn't be surprised if Tommy has already talked with and is in cahoots with Quinn to go harder on Maya and try to get Maya "breaking bad."

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I have a strong suspicion that Tommy doesn't like Maya. (I.e. His attitude may be similar to Maya's dad and he doesn't like Josy dating a female).

There seems to be a cabal of people bad mouthing Maya, and, at the time of the CUM-petition, there was as yet no major reason for Quinn to single out Maya for extra-duty (the other prospective HOTs were just told to invite the other Maggot candidates - not have to grind on them first).

I wouldn't be surprised if Tommy has already talked with and is in cahoots with Quinn to go harder on Maya and try to get Maya "breaking bad."
Maya I think is aware she isn't terribly popular. But if I were her, I'd be like:

giphy (2).gif

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
It's funny that NTR, if used in the correct way, as in a way to cause drama, desperation, jealousy and depression, is a huge dark element that can cause people to cry. It is done in some Japanese visual novels, but it has never been done right in any Western story.

I remember playing Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei (a Japanese visual novel) and crying during the sex scenes, instead of fapping to them. After finishing it, I spent almost a month without playing anything new because of how deep it impacted me. Also, in Japan, when it was released, it was reported that more than one hundred players started a mental treatment because they got into depression after playing it.

I really don't see the huge issue people have with NTR and characters' death. They can make for good story elements. I'm liking BADIK, I loved AL and I just want to see the story DPC wants to tell. So far, I'm very satisfied with what he has done and I'm happy to support him.
guys, should I/we answer this? I mean for real, like, if this user is like 16 years old and he is asking what is the issue with all that stuff, I/we could actually explain it and help the guy

if he's not 16 it may be useless

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
guys, should I/we answer this? I mean for real, like, if this user is like 16 years old and he is asking what is the issue with all that stuff, I/we could actually explain it and help the guy

Nah he's good, at least he's not trying to force NTR up our throats and is just stating his opinion on the whole NTR and death scenes in adult games and i mean everyone have different tastes and he's not being a dickhead about it and trying to force his opinion on us.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Nah he's good, at least he's not trying to force NTR up our throats and is just stating his opinion on the whole NTR and death scenes in adult games and i mean everyone have different tastes and he's not being a dickhead about it and trying to force his opinion on us.
yeah, I was just thinking if the guy is really young his tastes are not really ''builded'' yet, and that is the most fucked up side of it, that garbage may be like''educating'' the sexual preference of young people or something

then if you point that out to the guy he will understand and make his own vision about that kind of thrash and avoid it? (or not, but at least make his own mind about it)
idk

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
yeah, I was just thinking if the guy is really young his tastes are not really ''builded'' yet, and that is the most fucked up side of it, that garbage may be like''educating'' the sexual preference of young people or something
then if you point that out to the guy he will understand and make his own vision about that kind of thrash and avoid it?
idk
Man let's not talk about NTR no more before we get a warning please i'm still young and new and we really don't need the troubles :LOL:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
In my opinion the thread of the discourse is being lost. Each has its own tastes that can be shared or not. As long as it limits us to fantasies, it is obviously not a problem. But we must contextualize things, here in BADIK I do not believe we will see rape or abuse, or at least they will not be treated cruelly. I don't think Jill was raped, but only bullied, and the whole game focuses on this, on bullying, but all done in a light and witty way, I doubt the developer decides to put something like this in a context like that important as a rape. I believe that the only topic a little heavy that we will discuss will be homophobia, Maya is obviously suffering from it, which does not mean that the DIK are homophobic, or that the JOCKS are, for now only his father has problems with these things. I doubt that guys who are used to seeing the HOT licking their pussy have serious problems against a lesbian, because of the BADIK style of play, if the DIKS find out that Maya is a lesbian they would pay to see her in bed with Quinn.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

You should understand people have different tastes than your own. I have read my post over and over again to try to get what warranted this kind of disrespectful response from you.

I'll never get why people like incest, but I'll also never try to force my opinion on them to make them believe they're wrong for enjoying this kind of thing on a fantasy setting. They aren't wrong for enjoying it and I'm not wrong for disliking it.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
You should understand people have different tastes than your own. I have read my post over and over again to try to get what warranted this kind of disrespectful response from you.

I'll never get why people like incest, but I'll also never try to force my opinion on them to make them believe they're wrong for enjoying this kind of thing on a fantasy setting. They aren't wrong for enjoying it and I'm not wrong for disliking it.
I didn't mean to be disrecspectful to you man, I was wondering that maybe if you're really young you can't see how is that harmfull to you, or toxic, or maybe dangerous; there IS some stuff harmfull in some of these games, in fact I'm astonished that there is even some other stuff that is harmfull to kids, prosecuted in almost every country, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, it was about to give you a pov of what is healthy for you, then you make your own choice, like, when I was 14 I was with a group of guys sniffing glue cause it seemed to be Punk and cool, I wish there was some older dude around to tell What the Fuck man, you don't need that

but, whatever

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I didn't mean to be disrecspectful to you man, I was wondering that maybe if you're really young you can't see how is that harmfull to you, or toxic, or maybe dangerous; there IS some stuff harmfull in some of these games, in fact I'm astonished that there is even some other stuff that is harmfull to kids, prosecuted in almost every country, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, it was about to give you a pov of what is healthy for you, then you make your own choice, like, when I was 14 I was with a group of guys sniffing glue cause it seemed to be Punk and cool, I wish there was some older dude around to tell What the Fuck man, you don't need that

but, whatever
Oh i thought you were mocking him for the NTR part, well don't worry about someone being underage on here since a lot of the members are twenty and above and he probably knows what's good for his health and what's not and what suits his current mindset + he obv will take care of himself and stay away from these kind of things when he's in a dark period so don't worry.
thedude i actually misunderstood him so you thought he was being rude based on my reply to him before but as i said in my comment he was concerned nth more and nth less, my bad.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes