boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
The description makes this one sound like a fun, xxx-rated Leisure Suit Larry.
Can I expect something more light-hearted than Acting Lessons, which turned out to be a gut-wrenching, near traumatising experience?

I'm sure the thread is full of comparisons, but after Acting Lessons I'm kinda concerned about spoilers.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Can I expect something more light-hearted than Acting Lessons, which turned out to be a gut-wrenching, near traumatising experience?

I'm sure the thread is full of comparisons, but after Acting Lessons I'm kinda concerned about spoilers.
Short answer = Fun and not as serious.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

This game is a lot more light hearted than AL.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Honestly, the girls in the story have got more issues and complex backstories than in your average adult game. There are plot developments that leave the MC unsettled. And there are hints at some sort of tragedy happening in the future.

It's no Leisure Suit Larry, that's for sure. And honestly, it's the reason I like this game so much.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Better be prepared. Hope for the best but get ready for the worst.:cool:

Reactions: DrackDrap

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I don't find the game ridiculous to be honest and I had no idea the weekday shows somewhere.
Why do you even reply if you didn't replay the game with the things in mind I suggested to keep track of?

I am not here to shit on your plate or try to suck out the joy the game gives you. If you ever feel the need to start a new replay, ask yourself how much time has past between the first day of college and the last day of episode 3 in regard to the interactions you have with characters. Does the pacing feel natural? Should characters forgive you when you decide to be rude to them from the get go? What are the MC's redeeming qualities? A sob story perhaps?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
damn, she is beautiful :love:, where do you guys get this pics from?, i've never seen them :oops:
is that from that preview topic before BaDIK topic?
From a variety of different sources. Some of the wallpapers I got are in the preview thread. Some were originally posted by Krull. Search in this thread for wallpapers by Krull, and you'll find really good ones. This Maya wallpaper I don't remember exactly from where I got it.

Edit: I probably found it on google, but the source was also this thread. That Maya wallpaper is one of the 4K patreon wallpapers, kindly provided by Liolleren.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Boo! She never told the MC that she was still on a relationship. She, in fact, heavily implied that relationship was already over. And she's the one who was all about demanding honesty. Bah.
I mean, at least Josy did tell him she wasn't single, and wanted to talk about the whole thing with MC.

I'm 100% Jill Team.

Oh, then I'll enjoy your meltdown after 0.4.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes