phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone has any idea what that "vault" app in phone does with the code that required and maybe the code also pretty please? :)

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
The episode was good the only thing i did not love in it is that we had to choose with what girl we are going to spend our time lets say like the party. I really wished it was like episode 1 lets say girl after girl. What can i do i know i am picky but i just want my harem route.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
the goal is to find your own gameplay that uses either to push forward what you want...tinker and fiddle until you find it and you'll see what i mean..you craft the story you want(as much as one can in a game like this)
So there is dik path and chick path ?

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I found myself giggling at Mayas brothers comments. That guy never ceases to make me laugh.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So there is dik path and chick path ?
you can go pure Dik or pure Chik if you want..or mix them up...mixing them up is the most fun..you access the most content if you only want to do one playthrough and get as much woohoo as possible...either extreme will close content.

Reactions: DrackDrap

UltimateIllusion

Aug 24, 2017
So, just finished the chapter and the only thing I can think of is... when do we get the next one? This game is such a masterpiece in making that I just can't get enough! Maya really shined in this one, and was awesome to get closer to her. This kind of "Vanilla" feeling is pretty awesome. This chapter also changed my perspective about Sage too, in the first one she just looked like a "Queen Bee" kind of girl, but this one really made her look more human, more relateable, and her new hairstyle looks so cute. Really wish we can go some kind of "CHICK-like" path with her (something like Jessica from Good Girl Gone Bad), but I'm satisfied anyway.

I'm really intrigued to find more about Jill and Isabella, too. They are progressing slowly until now, but things seems promising. Guess this leaves Josy to the sidelines, as cute as she is, cuz' I really don't wanna jump in the mess with her BF and maybe Tommy. As for the sidechicks, loved the flirtatious Jade, and Quinn and her "Restaurant" can burn in hell.

Thanks again and congratulations to Dr. PinkCake for the marvelous work. You really make me feel for the characters and the story-building is pretty damn good. I'm all ready for Hell Week!

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes