• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
So there is dik path and chick path ?
Yes. Dik/Chick is the morality system in the game. You gain one or the other based on choices you make. Certain girls like certain things. I like Sage, a lot, so in my main playthrough I am an utter DIK. I honestly don't mind the system and actually like it, because it gives you a measurable way to check how you've done things on your playthrough. You can choose either whenever you want, but there are certain actions that are hard-locked to a path. A made up example for you; Want to feel a girl up while dancing with her? That'd be a DIK only move for example, so anyone on the Chick route wouldn't be able to do that.

Reactions: Vidimus

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
What a great update.

My feelings for Sage, Isabella and the DIKs have certainly changed. And Derek is growing on me, too.
I finally got the hang of the fighting and slider mini-games, so this episode felt shorter than the first one.
I kind of miss the voice acting. I've seen some people disliking it, maybe it could be toggled when it gets added back later on (there's already a voice volume slider :whistle:).

Onto waiting for the next episode... Hell Week. Well, I still have at least two more playthroughs to get all the scenes.

Reactions: DrackDrap

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
This game is great but I am surprised by the sheer variety of ways the MC gets cockblocked everytime he is about to hook up with a main chick.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
So is being part of the Dik house a forced route or? and what will be our role there, to be just a member or to take it over? Because I would like it if there was a chance to take over the Dik house and change things because right now I don't see much difference between the Dik's and those tri alpha (jocks) guys lol

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
This game is great but I am surprised by the sheer variety of ways the MC gets cockblocked everytime he is about to hook up with a main chick.
You know I read your comment and something clicked, I think deep down one of the reasons why I might dislike Quinn more than most is because she cockblocks you most of the time. My dream waifu Sage, and a few times with Maya as well. She is suppose to be bringing the fun but tends to end it and that's not even bringing up the shady shit shes doing. Have a feeling she is gonna really make the story go down some dark times.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So is being part of the Dik house a forced route or? and what will be our role there, to be just a member or to take it over? Because I would like it if there was a chance to take over the Dik house and change things because right now I don't see much difference between the Dik's and those tri alpha (jocks) guys lol
The game is called being a DIK so...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Both routes have pros and cons,different variations of the scenes,it also looks like at some point,both routes will have exclusive girls - can`t get a certain girl/scene if your DIK score is too high or too low
does this change ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw the remark from mc

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There gonna be a humiliation route for Maya? Didn't tell her about the CHIKS :)
Maybe a little, but I wouldn't expect some kind of mind break cumdump transformation. This dev doesn't do hardcore fetishes I think.

And comon man!! Don't be an asshole. Even if you don't go for Maya, she is your maggot bro's sister :(

Reactions: William16

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
does this change ?

btw the remark from mc
If you mean the mini game,than no,it depends on the skills you have within the mini-game itself,wether the very possibility to have an option to fight will be affected?I have no idea

Reactions: Dependable_223

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes