Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Shit bruh I'm gonna be killed by a boar now
The choice was actually carefully considered. It had to be "The" King as opposed to "a" king so...

Mad "burn them all" looney, The MAN, Sadist boy, Ker-Splat boy or iCloud in a wheelchair. You got a good deal :p and here's a meme of a much cooler looking Robert I made for ya:

Robert-Trident1.jpg

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Guys any guess how DPC is gonna use questions asked by maya when they went out?
Well, right now we need to know where she and Josy stand are they still going to be together or not? How do they now feel about the MC after he was seeing both of them, it's a very complex situation right now but both the girls hold all the answers we are looking for.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Well, right now we need to know where she and Josy stand are they still going to be together or not? How do they now feel about the MC after he was seeing both of them, it's a very complex situation right now but both the girls hold all the answers we are looking for.
Exactly it all depends on how these 2 are going to handle it. DPC has a lot of options on how to do this. So it's hard to tell what's going to be the outcome of this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I hope maya and josy broke up and we get maya all for ourselves:p I'm not against Maya+Josy path but getting maya alone would be great(no offence against Josy fans its just my personal preference)
Maya was my 2nd favourite before 3rd episode but now she is on 3rd place

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes