michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thats way out there... I don't see maya doing any blackmailing

Like few others before already said probally the one blackmailing would possibly be Quinn or Tommy or Troy perhaps Sage since she knows of Chad cheating on her thanks to the mc and she wanted revenge on Chad but thats a stretch too.

It needs to be someone who hates both Chad and Daws

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Or, there is a rival school out there that hasn't been introduced as of yet, and they are the ones behind Quinn, Tommy, and the blackmailer...
Bit of a long shot that one but I guess it could be possible especially if it's a rivalry with sports and such that could be why Chad and Dawe were targeted, but I think adding another rival school at this point would just add that to ever grown list of way too many characters hence it's most likely an inside job.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
When is the next release date?
No given yet, but could be out at the end of next month.

And you know people that haven't been around here could just answer this question from time to time doesn't cost much :p

Whats new in the version 0.3.1
0.3.1 is just for some bug fixes from the previous version of 0.3.0

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Guys any guess how DPC is gonna use questions asked by maya when they went out?
It could depend on what you did when she offered to watch a film and you went to de DIKs. If you said you like indoor plans and then go party with Sage/Sarah when she offered it maybe she won't take it lightly.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So besides this game and Acting lessons is there a game that is this good that I should play?
DrPinkCake games are amazing, but he's sadly only made these two. Another great game I'd recommend would be The DeLuca Family. It doesn't have sexual content at this time, but the story is so amazing, it's one of the few games where you don't care if sex ever gets added in or not. MrDots is pretty good with the sexual content as well, especially with how he made both Melody and Dating My Daughter. AVOID Slonique games, just trust me on this, he'll make you want to choke puppies with how he makes his games, even though they have amazing renders.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes