michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I like every other girl and lady in that game tbh just those two peacock haired ones are just the worst they do nothing to me not in real life or in game. The only good thing is how it makes scenes with Derek and them funny

And its not the weight issue that's killing it for me its the damn attitude they have :sneaky:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say I don't hate Quinn I appreciate her behaviour caus it makes for great situations.

But if I have to choose between Quinn and Sage

Its gonna be hands down Sage... And before people gonna be like but she only wanna be fuck buddies...

She gonna change her mind on that sooner or later so gonna stay firm on my decision to put Sage before Quinn

Even tho I did do her on that threesome :ROFLMAO:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Guys any guess how DPC is gonna use questions asked by maya when they went out?
The answers you got went in a different direction (toward the Maya/Josy relationship) than what I actually thought you meant. e.g. Whether answering Bubble bath v cuddly blanket during the lunch with her will have a future effect.
If the answers were logged in the code (Walter Victor ?) , my guess is they might affect some future date you have with her if on the Maya path.

Can't really see DPC writing, programming & rendering different paths for Maya in & out of the HOTs, so she'll either enter anyway or fail no matter what. In the first case, since getting cozy with some random dude would be out of characther and a dangerous flirt with the N word, I guess she'll convinve/beg MC to help her if he doesn't take that initiative; the second seems easier, but delivers a very underwhelming conlusion to her arc, so I'm not betting on it.
Are you saying, sir, that our choices don't matter in this game???!? :mad:

I actually agree with you :LOL:. DPC has certainly already decided whether her story lies within the HoTs or not. There might be some divergence based on the MC choice but they'll reconverge. e.g. If he's already decided no, then not helping may see her rejected. If you help, she gets in, rejects Quinn's offer, leaves the HoTs, and her story continues outside the HoTs either way.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Have to say I don't hate Quinn I appreciate her behaviour caus it makes for great situations.

But if I have to choose between Quinn and Sage

Its gonna be hands down Sage... And before people gonna be like but she only wanna be fuck buddies...

She gonna change her mind on that sooner or later so gonna stay firm on my decision to put Sage before Quinn

Even tho I did do her on that threesome :ROFLMAO:
I am in a similar position with my main playthrough. I saved during the final roam and can't decide to go to Quinn's or stay with Maya. It's mainly DIK, and I have no favourite girls. I didn't choose Sage, but it's like I gravitated towards her. It feels like I should go with Quinn, but I also want to help Maya.

The easy answer would be to make another playthrough, but that takes part of the fun away :LOL:

Reactions: michael1984

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
And you know people that haven't been around here could just answer this question from time to time doesn't cost much :p

0.3.1 is just for some bug fixes from the previous version of 0.3.0
Oooh, Mormont is trying to steer us toward being a kinder gentler thread :D (my instinct would have been to say "read the changelog" - others might have wanted to use the "Learn to use the f*g computer meme :p).

TBH, this has always been one of the funniest, light-heated threads on f95, when compared to,say, how people come down like a tonne of bricks on the "my saves don't work" posts in the BaR thread, so I'll sign up to Mormont's Bear Island banner.

Dang, I think I just lost one slot from my DIK affinity bar :KEK:

Last edited:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I wanna clear things out, guys there's an impostor among us in this thread
he's trying to take my place as the rightful leader of the Josy fan club so i just wanted to say don't be deceived by his comments or actions in this thread as we all know that I'M THE RIGHTFUL LEADER YOU FAKE COPY, PFFFT WHEN DID YOU JOIN ? A WEEK AGO ? BITCH I WAS HERE SINCE DAY ONE but started commenting 3 months ago, don't make me declare war against you, YOU HEAR ME???!! .jpg

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Whether answering Bubble bath v cuddly blanket during the lunch with her will have a future effect.
If the answers were logged in the code (@Walter Victor ?) , my guess is they might affect some future date you have with her if on the Maya path.
Each one of them is captured. But I believe as you do that, if anything, it will only affect how a future date with Maya will play out.

Will we have to remember what we chose? That is an interesting question.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
he's trying to take my place as the rightful leader of the Josy fan club so i just wanted to say to not be deceived by his comments or actions in this thread as we all know that I'M THE RIGHTFUL LEADER YOU FAKE COPY, PFFFT WHEN DID YOU JOIN ? A WEEK AGO ? BITCH I WAS HERE SINCE DAY ONE but started commenting 3 months ago, don't make me declare war against you, YOU HEAR ME???!! View attachment 441757
giphy.gif

A long overdue fan club, already falling into civil war... :cry:

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
he's trying to take my place as the rightful leader of the Josy fan club so i just wanted to say don't be deceived by his comments or actions in this thread as we all know that I'M THE RIGHTFUL LEADER YOU FAKE COPY, PFFFT WHEN DID YOU JOIN ? A WEEK AGO ? BITCH I WAS HERE SINCE DAY ONE but started commenting 3 months ago, don't make me declare war against you, YOU HEAR ME???!! View attachment 441757
One DeLuca Family mystery inadvertently solved:

Delucaphoto1.png

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
he's trying to take my place as the rightful leader of the Josy fan club so i just wanted to say don't be deceived by his comments or actions in this thread as we all know that I'M THE RIGHTFUL LEADER YOU FAKE COPY, PFFFT WHEN DID YOU JOIN ? A WEEK AGO ? BITCH I WAS HERE SINCE DAY ONE but started commenting 3 months ago, don't make me declare war against you, YOU HEAR ME???!! View attachment 441757

Oh yeah, this is the war!! Who will sit on the throne of Josy's Kingdom?

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
If you are talking about me, I’m deeply sorry, I wouldn’t dare to steal you position Sir. I’m just here posting pictures of Josy I hope your okay with that. If you are not okay with that TOO BAD. I will still be posting my daily Josy pictures <3

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes