SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I am in a similar position with my main playthrough. I saved during the final roam and can't decide to go to Quinn's or stay with Maya. It's mainly DIK, and I have no favourite girls. I didn't choose Sage, but it's like I gravitated towards her. It feels like I should go with Quinn, but I also want to help Maya.

The easy answer would be to make another playthrough, but that takes part of the fun away :LOL:
Well, it's like choosing between heaven and hell. If you prefer the devil, you know who to go with. But first buy a pair of horns

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, it's like choosing between heaven and hell. If you prefer the devil, you know who to go with. But first buy a pair of horns
I agree with you, but I'll explain my train of though.

I've been playing mostly as a DIK (with a couple of exceptions, but I'm in the huge DIK part) and because of it I'm closer to Sage than to anyone else. So, I can try to juggle it all but I think eventually my choices will drive me away from Josy/Maya and Jill/Bella. So the thing is, when will it happen? Do I wait until the game forces me to choose or..?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I agree with you, but I'll explain my train of though.

I've been playing mostly as a DIK (with a couple of exceptions, but I'm in the huge DIK part) and because of it I'm closer to Sage than to anyone else. So, I can try to juggle it all but I think eventually my choices will drive me away from Josy/Maya and Jill/Bella. So the thing is, when will it happen? Do I wait until the game forces me to choose or..?
Well, that depends on how many Dik points you have, and the path you choose at the end of chapter 3. The choices in chapter 3 are vital, keep that in mind.

Try not to go to the maximum extreme, choose what you choose, Dik or Chik, because you will miss scenes.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
tnx Iddi_bb (y):giggle:

is it just me, or Riona took a drastic appearance change in the last few renders? She looks so sad :(
maybe she had enough of Quinn and her bullshit and left her? :unsure:
She does look sad, and she looks good without makeup.

If this means we get to know more about Riona even better. That would be a most welcome addition.
Well, that depends on how many Dik points you have, and the path you choose at the end of chapter 3. The choices in chapter 3 are vital, keep that in mind.

Try not to go to the maximum extreme, choose what you choose, Dik or Chik, because you will miss scenes.
Yeah, I know. I will replay it to see other scenes, but I always play my first as a sort of a canon one, and then replay to see other posibilities. Playing that way makes decisions look more important and not just "whatever, I'll pick the other one later".

TanusMorken

Oct 9, 2019
She does look sad, and she looks good without makeup.

If this means we get to know more about Riona even better. That would be a most welcome addition.

Yeah, I know. I will replay it to see other scenes, but I always play my first as a sort of a canon one, and then replay to see other posibilities. Playing that way makes decisions look more important and not just "whatever, I'll pick the other one later".
I play the same way too in this kind of games, first run as I would act if I was the mc, Second and followed runs acting on something i liked to see/do on the first run, and only at the end I do some runs to do last achievement that I didn't in previous runs.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oooh, Mormont is trying to steer us toward being a kinder gentler thread :D (my instinct would have been to say "read the changelog" - others might have wanted to use the "Learn to use the f*g computer meme :p).

TBH, this has always been one of the funniest, light-heated threads on f95, when compared to,say, how people come down like a tonne of bricks on the "my saves don't work" posts in the BaR thread, so I'll sign up to Mormont's Bear Island banner.

Dang, I think I just lost one slot from my DIK affinity bar :KEK:
It's just my worry of this ending up like Milfy City and we all know how that thread went.

Hmm,maybe some backstory?
or
she really considers leaving Quinn:unsure:(new Riona preview @lialialia202020 )
I wonder if it's because of her little outburst towards Quinn in the previous update and just walks out on Quinn and this could set your girl on becoming more paranoid with the loss of her right-hand women

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You guys think that we can romance both Camila and Riona? or only one of the two depending on what "food" we choose when talking to Quinn? (I hope we can romance both, seeing as I chose Riona the first time but stuck to Camila this last time, wouldn't want to miss on her)
Well unless DPC has changed the rules then no won't be any romance with those two maybe some more fun times but nothing serious that will only happen with the main five sadly.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes