Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
And Dawe who is it, the crab?
Hey don't knock Sebastian! Best song in the movie , best character in the movie.
(One of my Exs loved Little Mermaid, I've watched the DVD at least 5 times :LOL:).

she really considers leaving Quinn:unsure:
I wonder if it's because of her little outburst towards Quinn in the previous update and just walks out on Quinn and this could set your girl on becoming more paranoid with the loss of her right-hand women
Too little info; could be bad news from home, nervous picking up a package (looks off campus and a couple of delivery trucks in the background) etc. I like the attention to detail in the pic, notice the frayed threads on her right arm - heightens the sad no make-up look.

If push comes to shove, her leaving Quinn voluntarily before the venture sinks v Quinn using her as a pawn sacrifice to take the fall, my money is on Quinn beating her to the trigger.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
And wasn't Rena upgraded to LI? (I'm not sure about that, but that's what I heard).
Not sure either, since it was already done when I got there.

Frankly, I'm not against adding more LIs per se, but there are already 5 of them, plus "sidequests" with Quinn, the takeouts, the teachers, the strippers; in the background there are the DIK x Alpha war, Hell Week, whatever scheme with the drugs and/or prostitution... A major D is not an infitite D.

If DPC was to pile up more'n'more stuff, he'd eventually reach Winds of Winter criticall mass and I don't have enough slap gifs for 8+ years of waiting.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Too little info; could be bad news from home, nervous picking up a package (looks off campus and a couple of delivery trucks in the background) etc. I like the attention to detail in the pic, notice the frayed threads on her right arm - heightens the sad no make-up look.

If push comes to shove, her leaving Quinn voluntarily before the venture sinks v Quinn using her as a pawn sacrifice to take the fall, my money is on Quinn beating her to the trigger.
Well spotted Sir could be that she is going to meet some dealer, she certainly doesn't look very enthusiastic with where ever she is heading.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017

DrPinkCake
Don't mind me, I'm just trying out some of Derek's clothes.
#beingadik #quack #hellweek #burgmeisterandroyce
View attachment 442072
Oh Derek had shirts? i've always thought he had no shirts since he doesn't wear them and i was expecting the MC to be shirtless when i read "trying some of Derek's clothes" :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes