TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
View attachment 442320
All I care about is that Josy gets the attention she deserves.
There are characters in every game that usually have the lowest fans, they are not called underrated but it's called different tastes, they just like a different character more, and look my comment wasn't really serious at all, hell it was a freaking joke so stop making a big deal out of smth so small. it was only a joke thank you very much and stop talking about it
just go on post another Josy pic it's really not a big deal.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
There are characters in every game that usually have the lowest fans, they are not called underrated but it's called different tastes, they just like a different character more, and look my comment wasn't really serious at all, hell it was a freaking joke so stop making a big deal out of smth so small. it was only a joke thank you very much and stop talking about it
just go on post another Josy pic it's really not a big deal.
Why does Obama do nazi salute with a mustache? :LOL:

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Why my post about asking votes for bella got deleted?
Are we not allowed to promote character?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Dammit TobiMAH, your bad luck is contagious. 2 errors in a row!! :(

"Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."
I literally got 3 errors in one minute due to this, dunno when it'll be fixed but it needs to be fixed asap cuz this is really getting annoying and now it shows up way more than it did before.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes