michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Theory time :LOL:

Hypothetical scenario:

- MC helps Maya complete the threesome and she passes but says nothing about the stall. The two girls are angry:

"Hey you did it with us first!!! Why are you helping her. Ours should count first!!" :WeSmart:
There u go u might be on to something that's something I could definatly see happening I bow down to u sir (y)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Jacob gives you some money at the strip club
I really like Jacob, but he tries really hard to cockblock MC. I wonder if he's working undercover for Neil, spying on MC and trying to avoid MC getting STDs or getting a girl pregnant :LOL:
Jacob gives you some money at the strip club tho for a lapdance so yeah..

TanusMorken

Oct 9, 2019
"Anything that keeps you away from my sister".

So expect more cockblock from Derek.
It's also true that Derek tries to defend Maya and the time that see the mc and Maya makeout in public tells the mc that "The only time i saw that look on her face was...." then he stop and ask the mc to stop fooling around with Maya.
Now we can deduce that, in that moment, Derek was speaking about when Maya and Josy were toghether and now that Josy is in the campus..... I think well see a good show

PS. i don't have know the screen of the dialog, but tomorrow i'll edit putting the image with the exact words.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes