Feb 27, 2018
DrPinkCake games are amazing, but he's sadly only made these two. Another great game I'd recommend would be The DeLuca Family. It doesn't have sexual content at this time, but the story is so amazing, it's one of the few games where you don't care if sex ever gets added in or not. MrDots is pretty good with the sexual content as well, especially with how he made both Melody and Dating My Daughter. AVOID Slonique games, just trust me on this, he'll make you want to choke puppies with how he makes his games, even though they have amazing renders.
Could you perhaps link me F95zone threads to these. I do poorly around this site :p

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Better watch out this might become a new trend :LOL: all we need now is an actual release date.
Well at least he is at 60 % so far so we already over half way done waiting :LOL:

Probally a month and half left since he wants to do the whole leftover from hell week into this coming update and he even admitted he was not sure he could make that but didn't wanna release a rushed update plus the rest he needs to put in

So if we get all that and then some we might be looking at a first or second week of december at best.

But wont be surprised if he somehow put a miracle out his ass and dropped it end of November who knows

But considering everything he said about not wanting to rush and the amount of stuff he wants to get into the update that we know off so far yeah probally release at december

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well at least he is at 60 % so far so we already over half way done waiting :LOL:

Probally a month and half left since he wants to do the whole leftover from hell week into this coming update and he even admitted he was not sure he could make that but didn't wanna release a rushed update plus the rest he needs to put in

So if we get all that and then some we might be looking at a first or second week of december at best.

But wont be surprised if he somehow put a miracle out his ass and dropped it end of November who knows

But considering everything he said about not wanting to rush and the amount of stuff he wants to get into the update that we know off so far yeah probally release at december
That was my guess too, early-mid december. And I thik it's better that way, big updates, even if that means they will be more spaced out.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And like I said earlier on here I rather wait for a complete episode with everything gud,Then a rushed episode were u thinking wtf is this ? a whole half is missing :LOL:
You wouldn't be having a dig at another certain dev now would you :p but yeah you are spot on and besides I don't think DPC is the type of dev that would rush or release it with half the content missing.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Probally will become the biggest episode so far :unsure:

But im not mad at a December release tbh.. The reason why.. Will be able to play that update by then and then its ony few more weeks to christmas and new years so will fit perfectly into all that good times. Party on my maggot brothers and sisters

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The only women I hate on that game are those peacock hair feminist ladies in the game

Was laughing so much when one of them flew out the bathroom stall after seeing mc his dick trough the hole :LOL:

Reactions: Minengeschoss
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes