Hugo53

May 5, 2019
I see there's a lot of chick ranking.

I'll show you what a ranking of a real man looks like (a DIK)

1 - Sage
2 - Maya
3 - Heather
4 - Riona
5 - Quinn
5 - Sarah
6 - Camilla
7 - Josy
8 - Isabella
9 - Jill
10 - Jade
11 - Cathy

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Maya may well be a Lesbian but how do you get that with Josy? this relationship that she doesn't really seem too care about and she was about ready to jump on the MC dick I don't think it's Josy
Well to be fair calling them lesbian doesn't mean they aren't Bi, as for them jumping on dick I feel its perfectly understandable. Josy mentions how she knows a lot of people at the college and clearly really wanted to go but can't, she has a crush on mc and he does her so she decides to take a shot. All she has is her parents while everyone else is out partying it up and enjoying college so she is clearly trying to figure out what to do and decides that night hence the call Maya gets the morning after Mc and Josy dinner. Like stated a bunch before they are both desperate, and lets be honest very young and in College of all things.

Well I could go on and on and explain everything brought up but I think its best I leave it here and let others explain. And in the end its just a theory and josy and Maya aren't gonna be the biggest surprise in this game. People are expecting the creator to just do one big OOF like AL but I disagree, I feel there are gonna be a lot of bumps in this game involving groups, individuals and maybe even the past.

Reactions: Enyos and DrackDrap

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I just can't wait to see how this plays out! It's normally not in my favor thou:(

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I played this game just recently, and well took it, yet I loved AL.

Just one thing to say, I can't wait for episode 3.

1 - Isabella/Jill

Isabella, despite her cold side at the very beginning of the game, really has a heart of gold. All these signs of affection, when she helps the player when he's naked, when she tucks him in on the couch, and finally takes him back to school the next day.

And on top of that, she's super sensual and HOT as hell.

Jill is the perfect example of a girl to marry, very attentive, educated, fond of music... I especially found the scene where she plays the piano really very romantic.

And just like Bella, his beauty and sensuality that makes an eunuch hard.

1.5 - Josy

I put 1.5 because she is very close to Jill and Bella in my eyes.
Ditto, stunning beauty (his eyes....oh my god), seems romantic and very touching.

2 - Maya

Wonderful, just like Josy, I find her just below the others mentioned above, in terms of beauty.

3 - Sage

Among the "HOT", she seems to me the kindest....

For the others, I don't care....ah yes, maybe Melanie, the brunette, Sarah's girlfriend.

ps: It's funny how some people disadvantage Josy ,for example, because she cheats, whereas as a player, you wouldn't hesitate to play with all the girls in the game.

You're going to have to register in a "Gender studies" :p

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
1)Josey... The looks.... She is like Victoria Beckham and kate beckinsale rolled into one.. Has the body of a Victoria secret model. No oversized breasts... Just perfect shape...
2) the rest....

Grinny

Sep 5, 2018
Came for the babes, but in the end I stayed for the characters themselves. I really like where the story is going. Great CG and colors. And the feels... Great game. I can't wait to play the next episodes!

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Did somebody else notice that ring in Tybalts bed drawer? And does it not look almost identical to the one you notice on Isabellas hand when she leaves the MC after that bittersweet kiss on her couch??

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I see there's a lot of chick ranking.

I'll show you what a ranking of a real man looks like (a DIK)

1 - Sage
2 - Maya
3 - Heather
4 - Riona
5 - Quinn
5 - Sarah
6 - Camilla
7 - Josy
8 - Isabella
9 - Jill
10 - Jade
11 - Cathy
OMG...you are such a DIK!!!! :sneaky:

Jan 15, 2019
This game just went from a great game with awesome renders and pretty much the most realistic animations I've seen so far to having one of the best writing as well. The scene with him drunk at Bella's was hilarious and so realistic. Most people when they do drunk scenes they're always way over the top but this one was just right. Being considerate and "straightening everything for Bella OMG I've done that when drunk. Not to mention blocking the door with all the plants, LMFAO. It was done just perfectly. The only complaint I have about this game and it's just a personal preference is how romantic and loyal the MC seems to be. Ugh! I did that in real life LOL, in a game I want to be a cheating whore with no repercussions ;), but anyways, great game all around. Seriously the animations are a 10+ compared to anything else out there.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well to be fair calling them lesbian doesn't mean they aren't Bi, as for them jumping on dick I feel its perfectly understandable. Josy mentions how she knows a lot of people at the college and clearly really wanted to go but can't, she has a crush on mc and he does her so she decides to take a shot. All she has is her parents while everyone else is out partying it up and enjoying college so she is clearly trying to figure out what to do and decides that night hence the call Maya gets the morning after Mc and Josy dinner. Like stated a bunch before they are both desperate, and lets be honest very young and in College of all things.

Well I could go on and on and explain everything brought up but I think its best I leave it here and let others explain. And in the end its just a theory and josy and Maya aren't gonna be the biggest surprise in this game. People are expecting the creator to just do one big OOF like AL but I disagree, I feel there are gonna be a lot of bumps in this game involving groups, individuals and maybe even the past.
It would be some crazy twist if that was too be the case. And the phone call in the morning could have been anyone even her friend in the picture that Derek was into. Or something about the actual student she was meant too be sharing her dorm room with.
I feel the situation with Josy will be that she dates some overbearing asshole a bit like Rena situation at the start of AL there is always some kind of ex bf drama. Lets just say the sooner episode 3 is here the better.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
how can i access special renders?
you have to let Cathy strap-on ANALize ya in your dreams....HAHA..j/k...in freeroam mode look EVERYWHERE and anything that seems "different" click it..those are secret renders..closets..something on the floor..a book that glows when you move your mouse over it..

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Bit of a weird question but I'd like to do a first playthrough without a walkthrough.

If I think and act like an asshole will I still get content? The game seems to be suggesting that but sometimes you get punished for it

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes