ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Bit of a weird question but I'd like to do a first playthrough without a walkthrough.

If I think and act like an asshole will I still get content? The game seems to be suggesting that but sometimes you get punished for it
with one main-dame and many side-dames you'll get alot of content..LOL..so..be a total DIK :p

Reactions: AnHorse

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
1. Maya - Obviously a smokeshow with some interesting character development fleshed out so early on

2. Josy - Pretty much perfect except for the obvious. Her relation to Tommy should make for interesting stuff going forward. If she is Chads side chick that would be even better from a story perspective but would drop her down.

3. Sage - Fun personality and presents an obvious key point for striking against Chad.

4. Jill - Reminds me a lot of Pinky from Bully as the nice prep girl who is relatively hot. A lot more character development and focus would help.

5. Isabella - Hot, but still distinctively unlikable. Could change with more focus. Seems a bit older for the game's college frat theme but to each their own.

6. Riona - Kind of a sex bomb but tied up with shady ass Quinn.

7. Cathy - the femdom stuff is cool but she is ancillary at best

8. Camilla - Just not doing it for me

9. Jade - literally a trope of sex positive feminist academics who fit a certain fantasy; nothing wrong with that though if it works for you

10. Quinn - Pimp and Drug dealer who probably is responsible for diseases and shit

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi
I select cathy in beginning of game, any way to change that to jade? I mean in dreams.

fiamin

Jun 7, 2017
Best game I played and it even bet my top one Milfy City ... Updates are not that quick that ICSTOR used to have (1 monthly) but it is worth waiting all way long.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes