Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Theories.. potential spoilers.

Isabella - She's a widow. Her husband was Jill's brother. That could explain why Isabella is so protective of Jill and why Prof Burke publicly asked Isabella out.

Josy/Maya - Josy + Maya are a thing. Maya's father found out, condition of him paying for her tuition was ending her relationship with Josy. Maya refused = family drama. Derek supported Maya in someway related to that, that's why she owed him a favor. Josy told MC, "I'm in a relationship", but hasn't mentioned a boyfriend.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I only realized now, after the age question, that the author is the same as Acting Lessons. Is this one also having a shitty story, just for the sake of "being different" and introducing drama that adds nothing positive to the experience?
Not yet, so far so good. The story is entertaining so far.

Hopefully we wont get any spontaneous combustions this time around.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Isabella - She's a widow. Her husband was Jill's brother. That could explain why Isabella is so protective of Jill and why Prof Burke publicly asked Isabella out.

Josy/Maya - Josy + Maya are a thing. Maya's father found out, condition of him paying for her tuition was ending her relationship with Josy. Maya refused = family drama. Derek supported Maya in someway related to that, that's why she owed him a favor. Josy told MC, "I'm in a relationship", but hasn't mentioned a boyfriend.
How about Derek supported his sister by agreeing to be Josy´s fake boyfriend so that both the girl could continue seeing each other kind if secretly...?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
How about this one? Isabella got pregnant as a teen and had Jill, but she's from a rich family and to avoid a scandal Jill was adopted by someone close but not related. After the yoga scene, when you tell Isabella that she's not her mother, her face is hella suspicious. As for Isabella being a widow, I thought that one was a given.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
This latest update is, without a doubt, the best piece of adult gaming I've experienced. Not your - run of the mill 20 minutes of game time - update. A real update with amazing renders and fantastic writing. It had everything, from humor that landed (with me at least) to sexy and romantic moments. The only problem I'm having with this game is that I can't figure out which female character is my favorite one.

stardust1994

May 6, 2017

But if the condition was ending her relationship with Josy which she clearly doesnt intend to do right now then why should it be a problem to meet each other. Yes money for the train can be a factor but the MC seems to be in the same spot and he did manage to meet her. It would be weird if money was the be all end all. Maybe something else happened. Maybe there is more to it. Either way it's a neat theory.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

IffsCv

Apr 30, 2018
it's been fixed, download the new apk.
First of all thanks a lot for your work!
I have got just one question. There is an error for me at the third free roam part of the game. That is still 0.1 content when you have to get panties from the HOTs. The error occurs trying to go to the right. Is it just for me or a problem of the android port?

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
I wonder if Maya is the one Chad was talking to maybe some kind of blackmailing to keep him away from her brother or maybe in the next ep when he comes after you she will make a deal with him to stop him from beating you up

onanista

May 8, 2018
I stuck at the party in the begining of the ep.2. I spoke with everybody found 2 secret renders, but i'm still there and can't go on.

Reactions: iskatran

Sayora

Oct 17, 2017
This latest update is, without a doubt, the best piece of adult gaming I've experienced. Not your - run of the mill 20 minutes of game time - update. A real update with amazing renders and fantastic writing. It had everything, from humor that landed (with me at least) to sexy and romantic moments. The only problem I'm having with this game is that I can't figure out which female character is my favorite one.
Totally agree, except female choice ) . Redhead wins ^^.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes