quaky1234

Jul 24, 2018
Do u have Jill and Bella voice in episode 2 or it was only featured in episode 1? cuz if i play episode 1 from 2.0v i dont have vocies in both episodes but if u play 1.0v uve got them in episode 1 ofc

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Well, it's official - i'm in love with Isabella :love: Not just for pretty face and smoking hot body with huge boobs (but although this too lol) but her personality, as i see it, is definitely my type. Looks like she is a strong woman with golden heart, though pretends to be a cold bitch with a grumpy face, but it's hard enouph to hide such amazing soul.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think she can play some kind of mother's role for mc, mother he bever had. Just hope for happy ending MC with her, other things don't matter.

Maya - almost perfect girlfriend material. Sweet and romantic. Seems she prefers to stay home rather than partying but sometimes i think Maya tries to break out from her shell (all this crap with HOTs). Was upset for her after ending of episode 1, but actually it was fault of some other bitches.

Jill - can't say much about her. She's cute and kind too, also can play very beautiful music on piano. But don't understand what she found in such doouche as Tybalt (apart from money, of course). Need more content to properly understand her.

Sage - opposite to Maya, likes action and partying, not just sitting at home. Definitely HOT girl, but kind enopuh and not rude.

Josy - well, cannot say much about her. For me she's just a cute girl, but personally me do not like unsolved relationships and messing other guys (or girls) during it.

Quinn - simply do not like. Troublemaker and cockblocker. Can't completely understand what she wants. But partially i admire her hedonism lifestyle.

And a few words about guys:

Derek - crazy and funny, but definitely bro. Sometimes looks like he wants nothing except partying, drinking and fucking girls, but he also truly cares about his sister.

Troy - looks stupid bully..but i don't think so. Just an average guy who messed with bad company (jocks) and after he was exiled, just trying to adapt to a new life and hides empty in his soul behind mask of bullying. Will see, right i'm or not.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
DrPinkCake introduced new stats system after end of each episode ... even first episode has reworked ending stats info, it's now resembling end info from Acting Lessons .... no percentages, only written actions u did with the character.
It seems that new sistem is bugged. I choosed not to warn Maya about Quinn. In phone notes, it stands like that - "I decided not to tell....". But in that summary at the end of episode it says "I told her not to trust Quinn and she's going to ask Sage about it."
It could be just wrong placed sentence, but if not and if that choice sets different variables for future events, than it could mess future gameplay cause it could send players on routes they didn't choosed.

D

Deleted member 482284

The dance and the kiss are two different scenes...... after you find proof that chad cheat, you'll go to her room automatically the option to kiss her will appear if you are on the DIK rote (y)
Thanks a ton

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
Finally managed to play the new version and i gotta say, it really was better then the first one, longer too, the sex scenes are really great, the only problem i see with how great BaDIK is becoming is that after the game is ready and if he wants to make another game, it'll be hard to do something better than BaDIK

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

DrPinkCake

Cake Baker
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Btw Dr Pinkcake revealed the first part of hellweek
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, Hell week will be told over 2 separate episodes. It's simply too much fun to just cram it all into one single episode.

okay so i finished my 4 playthrough what now :cry:
Play some other good game perhaps? Did you try City of Broken Dreamers or The DeLuca Family?

One of my absolute favorite games! It's just THAT enjoyable!

Who else got a sort of American Pie-vibe from the game?! Derek is like a...more stupid version of Stifler. The main guy is like Oz. Friggin lovin it!

Just a quick Q: How often is this game updated? :)
Haha! I never thought of the MC as Oz, but I definitely wanted Tommy and Derek to be Stifler-esque. I love the American Pie series (except for The book of love), the only college movie I like more is "The Sorority Boys".

Any way to know the statistics of the girls? on 0.1 i saw that

but now i cant.
It's been replaced with a relationship report. After studying feedback it was evident that players focused more on score hunting than playing with their gut feeling. As it will be choices that determine where you end up, it felt wrong to just have a number say how things were going for you. This game is in early development; I make mistakes here and there and will try to improve upon the flaws I find. This was one of them.

Even tho I have say that I will never ever play any game which DrPinkCake make, after a lot of persuasion I have gave a chance to this one. (Can't forgive AL choices, and I never will)
P.S. : @TiffanyMonroe - almost the same ranking ;) ).

This is my girls ranking (won't go into details, will just rank them):
Main Dames:
1. Jill and Bella - for me they share 1st place with slight advantage to Jill
3. Sage
Side chicks:
4. Jade - gender teacher,
5. Cathy - redhead teacher
Main Dames:
6. Maya
7. Josy
and then rest of the cast. Won't rank them because I don't care of them.
Remember that the game comes with a warning. Seeing as you were very disappointed with my past efforts, I'd hate for you to end up in a similar situation again. It's of course your choice to play it or not.

You are right, I closed the game the same moment I realized it's the same author. I checked the whole intro now. That intro motivates me to write my first review. Not for this game, though, but the one referenced in the intro.
Same answer as above. Hope you find a game that's better suited for you.

Nice walkthrough. But one thing seems strange: why do you suggest to study English in the 9th free roam? Next class is math, so studying that should be the right one.
In case you, or any other, missed this. The bonus percentage you get from studying remains until the next class opportunity. It may thus be possible to study twice for a single class before the test resets the bonus. Use it to make the hardest class, for you, easier. Combined with boosters from Magnar and cheats from Derek, the hardest class will become a cake walk.

Do u have Jill and Bella voice in episode 2 or it was only featured in episode 1? cuz if i play episode 1 from 2.0v i dont have vocies in both episodes but if u play 1.0v uve got them in episode 1 ofc
Voice acting has been postponed for several reasons. The primary reason is that this game will be developed for a very long time and it's a big risk to invest into actresses at this point as I want consistent quality. Nothing guarantees that the actress is available for the duration of the project, which would mean that money is wasted. If I get enough support, by the end of the game I hope to add VA for the major roles of the female cast.

It seems that new sistem is bugged. I choosed not to warn Maya about Quinn. In phone notes, it stands like that - "I decided not to tell....". But in that summary at the end of episode it says "I told her not to trust Quinn and she's going to ask Sage about it."
It could be just wrong placed sentence, but if not and if that choice sets different variables for future events, than it could mess future gameplay cause it could send players on routes they didn't choosed.
Thank you! This is a bug that I have fixed. It doesn't affect your future game, it only affects the relationship report in the end of the episode. Trust the Bios app.

Finally managed to play the new version and i gotta say, it really was better then the first one, longer too, the sex scenes are really great, the only problem i see with how great BaDIK is becoming is that after the game is ready and if he wants to make another game, it'll be hard to do something better than BaDIK
It will be a long time before I have to think about that. Who knows how the market looks like by then and if Patreon still is a viable option for developers. If I were to make a new game, I would likely make something completely different than AL and BADIK. And there's always ways to improve. :)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The bonus percentage you get from studying remains until the next class opportunity. It may thus be possible to study twice for a single class before the test resets the bonus.
What resets the bonus? Is it the test for the subject you studied? Or is it simply the next class? Meaning can I take 1st English class and then use every free roam to study English (and thus get some 3+ boosts)? O can I only stack them if there are multiple free roams between 2 classes?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well this just pretty much confirms to me that near the end of the game the choices on who gets to die will be between either Jill or Isabellal or perhaps between Maya or Josy...

I enjoy this game too much not to play it, but man is it all gonna go downhill once we find the first girl that overdosed on drugs or something or contracted AIDS....

Funnily enough the death in Acting Lessons didn't effect me at all, i just chose Melissa easily since i felt nothing for Meghan in fact she was very bland and boring. With that said it's not like i couldn't see how forced and contrived the whole thing was. It felt about as impactful and deserved as when i got to chose between 3 different colored endings in Mass Effect 3 lol.

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Since people are throwing around death predictions has no one considered the dad?
As soon as we were on the phone with him at the construction site and we had the choice to say "i love you dad" or not, I was like, yea he's dead.
Also anyone else getting the vibe that at least part of Maya's secret is that she's been with her dad? Might be off the wall but there seems to be a disproportionate amount of shame wrapped up in whatever's holding her back with the MC.

Reactions: bdhopper28

wannafuck

Nov 17, 2018
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST GAME IN ADULT GAMING,AND PINK IS THE BEST DEVELOPER!!!
i mean look at the renders,animations,story.as i said this is the best game in adult gaming and i am 100% serious.if anyone can name a single game anywhere close to this please do so(seriously,i need something for this next 2-3 months). its just that waiting for next update sucks for this long,but i know quality needs time.everyone who can,go and support him,it means more quality updates more frequently.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
What resets the bonus? Is it the test for the subject you studied? Or is it simply the next class? Meaning can I take 1st English class and then use every free roam to study English (and thus get some 3+ boosts)? O can I only stack them if there are multiple free roams between 2 classes?
This is interesting. Is this from the mini-games, or? Cuz i have played this game WITHOUT the mini-games, so i guess i will begin the game WITH mini-games now! Hehe. So these bonus things, what are they for?

Man, what a BRILLIANT game! On top of it all, there's even humor in this! And just MY kind of humor! Damn that Derek! What an outstanding duo they are, i must admit.

Haha! I never thought of the MC as Oz, but I definitely wanted Tommy and Derek to be Stifler-esque. I love the American Pie series (except for The book of love), the only college movie I like more is "The Sorority Boys".
Well, AP is one of my all-time fav movie series (until Reunion, cuz everything afterwards = le sux). And surely, if you think about it, Derek is a PRIME example on how Stifler would've been! All that ASS-humor and them brilliant one-liners are just SO Stifler-esque. Brilliant character development, really. And MC as Oz you will also understand nicely; tall, sporty/athletic physique and understanding, if you choose CHICK-way, he gets even more Oz with all that compassion, understanding, feels etc, hehe. You definitely nailed them goooood! Still trying to find Kevin, Vicky and Jimbo.

Anyhoo; all in all, this is by faaar the most thorough and solid adult game i've played! Tops even all of the Illusion games i've played! Will definitely join the discord and patreon for this, absolutely.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.80 star(s) 1,512 Votes