JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Man this game really is something else.. I love it!! Amazing update my friend! Is there a v0.2.0 walkthrough yet?

riexor

May 27, 2017
Great work with this! Update was great, can't wait to see more with Jill and Isabella.

Only complaint is the stealth mission. There should be a confirmation for the cash, I had to redo it because I didn't realize it was money when I clicked it.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Really like the game. Models are top nodge and story has great pacing. Waiting for his "creative" mind to do some pessimistic direction though. Not hoping for it though.

A different question, I got most of the scenes. But wondering when is the moment you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Really like the game. Models are top nodge and story has great pacing. Waiting for his "creative" mind to do some pessimistic direction though. Not hoping for it though.

A different question, I got most of the scenes. But wondering when is the moment you
You can order the first three in episode 1.

Reactions: BigLurker

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I haven't played this v0.2.0 yet and I'm sure it's just as good as the v0.1.1 when I last played. I was a supporter through Patreon but financially I couldn't keep up with all of the developers I was supporting. Hopefully this will change soon. But, this is not the reason for my post.

I saw on pg. 5 of this thread that there were some fan signatures created, but why no love for Riona? To me she's the hottest one in the game. Yes this is my opinion that I'm sure someone will disagree with. But still, there are ones of the other females, not Riona.

Would someone be kind enough to create one that way I can finally have a sig?

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
Since people are throwing around death predictions has no one considered the dad?
As soon as we were on the phone with him at the construction site and we had the choice to say "i love you dad" or not, I was like, yea he's dead.
Also anyone else getting the vibe that at least part of Maya's secret is that she's been with her dad? Might be off the wall but there seems to be a disproportionate amount of shame wrapped up in whatever's holding her back with the MC.
I was definitely thinking that something about Maya's attitude to things definitely points to something bigger than just "I'm a lesbian." There is some deep seated shame and she seems like she has very low confidence (for a character who wears extremely skimpy outfits anyway)

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes