Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Reading some of you guys' wild speculations and fan theories and knowing Dr PinkCake from acting lesson, I feel like some of them could possibly turn out right. But seeing as how enthusiastic you are about them, I really do hope they don't turn out like GOT S8's fan theories like "Bran is the night king" or "The night king is a Targaryen" etc. etc.
At some point, you gotta realize that the plot just gets too much convoluted, even by Dr PinkCake's standards. :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Dr Pinkcake is going to do an Acting Lessons crossover in the last chapter and Josy's boyfriend is going to be Liam... :ROFLMAO:
Nah - again he is another nice guy. Maybe if a certain female character were male before, then she could be the one... ;)

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Sage is 100% DiK, she loves it and needs a huge Dik ;). Sure for now you could get scenes for her but that's only because we are still early. DiK players wont be able to get Chick girls later same way with Chick routes not getting DiK girls. Sure neutral players might get a bunch at first but they will be like a jack of all trades later a master of none.
True, true, keeping in mind how many points you can score with her on the chick side, but it won't surprise me if her character can have a nice turn around ^_^. Like Rena if you pair her with Liam.
Also in this hell week, i saw two fuck's there. One is for sure to fuck a specific girl or a girl from HOT. I wonder if it counts if you pay Quinn for that, in case you went that route. ^_^

went

Dec 16, 2017
The walkthrough say MC need -3 < dtype < 2 to have maya scene, so is there a way to cheat dtype and not repeat the game over and over? :)

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
True, true, keeping in mind how many points you can score with her on the chick side, but it won't surprise me if her character can have a nice turn around ^_^. Like Rena if you pair her with Liam.
Also in this hell week, i saw two fuck's there. One is for sure to fuck a specific girl or a girl from HOT. I wonder if it counts if you pay Quinn for that, in case you went that route. ^_^
Yeah I was just saying how Sage likes alpha types not typical nice guy route which chick seems to be going, not shitting on chick route just stating how it is. As for hell week

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Remplier

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I love this game. When I had seen the update, I never downloaded anything so fast. It's going to be a long couple of months now that I've finished playing the update...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes