May 8, 2018
Remember that the game comes with a warning. Seeing as you were very disappointed with my past efforts, I'd hate for you to end up in a similar situation again. It's of course your choice to play it or not.
Man, don't get me wrong, I wasn't disappointed with Your previous project, I was just disappointed because how it went downhill so fast after episode 5 or 6, can't remember right now (btw, traits were useless). Story as a story was really good for a movie, where it doesn't require any immersion with a character, but in game it caused a big hit to emotions (came without warning too ;) ).
Anyway, I understand that You had a vision and wanted to present it to us, but You could do alternate ending just like a Lewdlab, dev of dreams of desire, to keep satisfied everyone. We would get to see Your story ending and alternate story ending. But that's done as it is done, so no point in discussing it now.

About this game, I really didn't wanted to play it, but my friends have persuaded me to try it, and I will admit, in both projects You have one of the best looking models, renders are amazing, story seems fun (so far ;) ), characters are really interesting from personality standpoint,..., game generally, as complete package looks really good (in top 5 games currently available), but now we have been warned at beginning and I know that there will happen something. So I will keep myself kinda detached from MC, just to avoid any harm. Will play it more as spectator.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I was definitely thinking that something about Maya's attitude to things definitely points to something bigger than just "I'm a lesbian." There is some deep seated shame and she seems like she has very low confidence (for a character who wears extremely skimpy outfits anyway)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm...
You're leading me to believe that

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I loved Acting Lessons. Had me bummed about Liam, but also figured out what was the cause before it was revealed. Hated to choose though. But, as I said a few posts ago, Being a DIK looks good so far and I am expecting some kind of sadness like in AL. We will have to make a hard choice as well, I'm sure. Dr. is doing a good job and will get my support again when I can.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Should I download this and invest my time or is the dev in the killing business again? I don't want my mood to be ruined again...

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
I know, I know... I just hope it's not, because it would break my heart.
It seems both of them received a call, and i think Chad said it too, they met before, and i have a feeling that he is talking with Tommy sister ^_^ or even Quinn. It also seems to be quite a big and important secret that he thinks MC knows of after he received the photos.
Maya is sure out of the question because nobody has to gain if Chad has a secret relationship with Maya.
Also there are peoples that are pulling strings here and there, and one of them is the guy who was with Quinn in the beginning of Ep 2 for sure, and this shit might run deep as fuck.
The only thing i want is that Maya and Sage won't get abused in way, shape or form. Which, if its present, i think it can be avoidable if you push Maya towards Sage, create a good relationships with Sage, Derek, Jill and some of the DIK members while being on the chick side if you plan to have Maya, Jill, Josy, Bella and from what i saw in ep 2 even Sage as main love interest.
Because as of right now, Sage isn't aware of what Quinn is doing, and someone tries to fuck you and Sage over for some reason.

Just a side note, i think Maya is still virgin ^_^.

Hi guys, how can I unlock this missing sex scene? thanx

This one ^_^

It's a Maya scene if you are on the nice guy side (chick side) and told her that you would prefer to stay with her instead of going to the party. After the drink challenge at the party say to Derek that you are going to go back to Maya and spend the rest of the night with her. This also gives you points with Derek, take note on that. After that just be a nice guy and choose to kiss her when the opportunity arise. I also think you need to have 20 points with her, dunno about that.
It's a nice scene. Dunno how many got it. But i did from the get go ^_^ as i'm playing on her route.

Reactions: DrackDrap and went

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK, the only render I am missing is the #1 Vault one from episode one in the far right "Mixed" set. I have 7/8. :confused: Help? :)

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
It seems both of them received a call, and i think Chad said it too, they met before, and i have a feeling that he is talking with Tommy sister ^_^ or even Quinn. It also seems to be quite a big and important secret that he thinks MC knows of after he received the photos.
Maya is sure out of the question because nobody has to gain if Chad has a secret relationship with Maya.
Also there are peoples that are pulling strings here and there, and one of them is the guy who was with Quinn in the beginning of Ep 2 for sure, and this shit might run deep as fuck.
The only thing i want is that Maya and Sage won't get abused in way, shape or form. Which, if its present, i think it can be avoidable if you push Maya towards Sage, create a good relationships with Sage, Derek, Jill and some of the DIK members while being on the chick side if you plan to have Maya, Jill, Josy, Bella and from what i saw in ep 2 even Sage as main love interest.
Because as of right now, Sage isn't aware of what Quinn is doing, and someone tries to fuck you and Sage over for some reason.

Just a side note, i think Maya is still virgin ^_^.
Sage is 100% DiK, she loves it and needs a huge Dik ;). Sure for now you could get scenes for her but that's only because we are still early. DiK players wont be able to get Chick girls later same way with Chick routes not getting DiK girls. Sure neutral players might get a bunch at first but they will be like a jack of all trades later a master of none.

I don't think you got to worry about girls getting abused unless you aren't on their route or did a bad choice, mc is probably one of if not the strongest guy on campus. The only thing to really worry about is the drugs/stds (maybe money as well), that will be a problem mc cant punch

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes