Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
First @DrPinkCake we don't deserve you. Even if I'm a patron, we still really don't. But @DrPinkCake one wish: when doing the tests, please kill the music, it really hurts concentration.

About voice acting: as said earlier in this thread it's a risk for development if the voice actor/actress is unavailable. Secondly, it wasn't that popular. There was a patreon poll on this, and the results were quite clear: 8% said they love VA. 65% said they appreciate it, but it's no big deal if there isn't. 27% said they hate VA and would mute it. 406 patrons voted, so the sample size is quite big.

Everyone has asked about the vault, 4413. The two first numbers are revealed before entering the rich guy mansion, when the Prep talks on the phone, saying "4 not 5, 4". So there you have that. The second two numbers are revealed in Maya's room on the microwave where the clock is stopped at 0:13 seconds. I'm saying this because in future updates you will have to pay attention to these kind of things. I too got the code from this thread lol, but immediately realised then where were the origins of them.

Then the shuffle minigame. First arrange the top line 1-2-3. Then look for pieces 4 and 7, and arrange them in line that 7 is first and 4 second. There you have the board looking like this:

1-2-3

Then you just order the rest. If the tiles are favourably placed in the beginning it takes like 10-20 seconds to solve the puzzle.

For the main girls: I wasn't really big on Josy after ep 1, but she really had me after ep 2. Actually, the only one I'm not too hot on currently is Jill, but I'm sure I'm sold after ep 3...
I love that you can't just fuck and fuck around with all the girls and they would be just fine with it, but that every action you take has consequences.
If you like Maya, I think the only way to protect her from Quinn is to be platonic friends with Sage.

Then my theory who's Josy's BF is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My theory what's the Jill + Isabella relationship:

Then who is Chad's side girl:

Oh well, time for another playtrough... Sage, I'm coming!

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
WOW JUST WOW i just played what u can and this is so good. Great work and so far i am so on the team Maya Side she is just perfect.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
First @DrPinkCake we don't deserve you. Even if I'm a patron, we still really don't. But @DrPinkCake one wish: when doing the tests, please kill the music, it really hurts concentration.

About voice acting: as said earlier in this thread it's a risk for development if the voice actor/actress is unavailable. Secondly, it wasn't that popular. There was a patreon poll on this, and the results were quite clear: 8% said they love VA. 65% said they appreciate it, but it's no big deal if there isn't. 27% said they hate VA and would mute it. 406 patrons voted, so the sample size is quite big.
I totally second this. And im an active VA myself. Im rather new here, but i would've been one of those 65%. It's a huge risk to be dependant on a VA in such a game, and tbh, i managed to play this nicely without any voices. So imho, you don't need voices. Period.

I also second the part about the music. No need to have music when it's supposed to be quiet.

I have recommended this game to several of my friends (guys and girls), and although not all of them have managed to play the game yet, those who have, are enjoying the game heavily. I have recommended them to join us on patreon too, but meh... no idea how many will actually join, sadly. :/

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Could be
:censored:
I had the same thought, that it could be her or a misdirect.
Another thought I had is his side "girl" may not be a girl at all, but rather a tranny or a guy. In the Jock world this would be far more of a threat and also help explain why none of his "bros" know about the other "girl"

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Finally managed to play the new version and i gotta say, it really was better then the first one, longer too, the sex scenes are really great, the only problem i see with how great BaDIK is becoming is that after the game is ready and if he wants to make another game, it'll be hard to do something better than BaDIK
I somewhat agree but after thinking about it the only thing that you need to worry about is his next games setting, AL already had a lot of what makes this game great just improved all around (visuals, characters). But AL didn't have much of a setting it was just characters living in a town where as DiK is the best college setting game there is (College Life being the only decent one I can think of), so I believe if he picks a unique setting or another one usually done poorly it can be great or better than DiK.

If I had to say for what kinda setting I wouldn't mind seeing, it would be a fantasy setting, since his games are done very well in a more realistic setting and characters I wonder if he can shine there as well. Though in the end this game still has a while to go so thinking about it when the game is almost done would be better.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Another thought I had is his side "girl" may not be a girl at all, but rather a tranny or a guy. In the Jock world this would be far more of a threat and also help explain why none of his "bros" know about the other "girl"
What if it's Dawe? I know it's unlikely, but it would funny as fuck

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I somewhat agree but after thinking about it the only thing that you need to worry about is his next games setting, AL already had a lot of what makes this game great just improved all around (visuals, characters). But AL didn't have much of a setting it was just characters living in a town where as DiK is the best college setting game there is (College Life being the only decent one I can think of), so I believe if he picks a unique setting or another one usually done poorly it can be great or better than DiK.

If I had to say for what kinda setting I wouldn't mind seeing, it would be a fantasy setting, since his games are done very well in a more realistic setting and characters I wonder if he can shine there as well. Though in the end this game still has a while to go so thinking about it when the game is almost done would be better.
Something in the realm of fantasy would be quite nice

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That is also possibility. Especially since in next episode preview there's scene with "is this your secret" photos?

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Hugo53

May 5, 2019
Please, can you put a SPOILER tag when you talk about theory?
I would like to be surprised as I was with Acting Lessons, that's one of the reasons why I like his games. Thank you

Reactions: Walter Victor

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Hmm.... upon reading through the different reviews, i stumbled upon this review that i wanted to dive into a little bit more:

"OK, like many others have already stated, this game has a lot going for it.
The visuals are stunning, and most of the models are breathtakingly beautiful.
The music is good.
English is excellent, and a lot of the banter between characters is quite funny.
Totally. Amazing visuals. I love them many music choices there are. I tried playing this in a cinema, and sometimes, it literally feels like the characters are coming through the screen because of their amazing modeling! The language itself is layered out properly and nicely, which makes the whole feel to it both genuine and fitting, whether it's a serious scene or a funny one.

Alas, beautiful pictures, cool music and funny one-liners are not enough to make a great game.
Minigames are not my thing, luckily there's an option to ignore them.
I am also one of those who doesn't enjoy minigames in particular, so it's nice that one can choose to skip them. However, perhaps a solution around this could be done... Maybe add an option where one can either choose to be asked for a minigame or activating it through options, no?

Music, though well chosen, gets repetitive and distracting after a while.
False. I reckon that in ep. 2, there are plenty of music options and different genres too. But, as someone pointed out earlier, maybe it'd be nice to have the music be more in the "background" when there's a scene it should be in the background? And for tests etc., the music should be non-existent, pretty much.

None of the male characters (MC's father excepted) are sympathetic. The mandatory "buddy/sidekick" is more annoying than friendly (where's Liam when you need him?).
THIS is one of only two heavy lame things i find in this game. I get that the characters in this game must/should have somewhat "attitude", but that just turns out to be "baditude" when piling everyone together. It just becomes too much of it, really. At least SOME of the main ones should've been more considerate/compassionate/sympathetic/friendly/proper. And by proper, i don't mean rich house guy attitude, but more like a down to earth-kinda fella with SOME brains. Otherwise, the characters are built up nicely. Derek is a very good example on that. I was so surprised seeing that he put on a t-shirt for the class. Was a nice surprise that. THOSE kind of things are what adds an awesome touch to it all. And that comes from a fella in his mid-30s with some journeying background to here and there + im also a voice actor, meaning that i must develop several personalities for various projects, whether it's for a game or a series.

The story progresses the same way whichever path you choose (yes I played 3 routes Massive dick/Neutral/Massive chick).
Some of the choice options in certain situations make you feel how much the MC is railroaded into events he has no control over. (not going to spoil it for those who haven't played it yet). This lack of control over the MC's actions is what I regret the most, since the setting and cast ensemble have a lot of promise.
I must say that i really wished the options weren't as "locked" as they are now. It really puts the MC in a stationary position where he doesn't have much control, tbh. Ofc, i do understand the massive amount of work it requires to build separate paths to the different lines one would choose, but i definitely miss that small change in the story when choosing different paths, because the potential is so vast and good, so it'd be nice to see that be exploited to the fullest.

Now, this is not meant as a criticism of the game, by all means. I love this game, and i most definitely look forward for future episodes, however long it'd take the doc to get it done. It's well worth the wait! It's just those finishing touches that i reckon should be somewhat thought of, one way or another. But anyways, i will continue to enjoy this game, absolutely!

Galandar

Aug 3, 2018
Hey guys, how do you access the render gallery? I guess it's somewhere on the smartphone, but I don't know the shortcut to open the phone, can somebody tell me? thx

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes