McKay

Sep 22, 2018
Yes, yes and once again ... YES!! Over 1700 renders, 77 animations and so on, what a hard worker! (y)
Playing DrPinkCake's games is always such an enjoyable time for me. I know I'll get a huge portion of fun, story progress and emotional tornado with every update. To make it even better, it's all packed in these magnificent renders.
DrPinkCake is with no doubt one of my two most favorite developers over here, developers who cannot be compared since they've been making different games and each of them is the best in their own genre. When it comes to fun, there's no competitor here for DrPinkCake. His sense of humour is kind of similar to mine and therefore playing his games is for me like a conversation with some of my good old friends, I enjoy every bit of his games, I understand his train of thoughts and Being a DIK reminds me of fun I had with my mates during my studies. :D
In following updates I expect a lot of plot twists and surprises that will pull my emotional strings. I don't care about happy endings, I'm not saying that it's necessary to let characters die or something like that, but I will fully RESPECT any story progress we'll get. Actually I really want DrPinkCake to play with my emotions, it's something I'm looking for here, it's the real reason why I should remember a game and you can bet I'll remember his games. It's a part of DrPinkCake's production and it makes him different, that's why he stands out from the crowd of developers whose stories are predictable without any shocking moments and that's why DrPinkCake is unique, at least for me he surely is. ;) I hope his ideas and decisions won't be influenced much by players because he's a real writer whose plot and story is the best plot and story.

@DrPinkCake thank you for your another masterpiece, you're a true maestro!

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
Hi i was about to download this then 2 things draw my attention the first one was about false positive virus warning and the second one why does the file size change as much s 160mb between different download links? Like anonfile and mega? Can we get a confirmation on this please?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hi i was about to download this then 2 things draw my attention the first one was about false positive virus warning and the second one why does the file size change as much s 160mb between different download links? Like anonfile and mega? Can we get a confirmation on this please?
1) Plenty of VN's get false positives so it's not uncommon. Generally VirusTotal will give you accurate results because it checks the file using 60/70 external AV programs and from memory only 5 or 6 engines reported issues with this exe meaning a false positive. I can't remember exactly how many engines did or not.
2) The majority of the links in the OP are 2.3gb and not the 160mb difference that you're saying. Just use the links that host the 2.3gb version of the VN.

who is the intruder in isabella's house?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

rini

Jul 20, 2017
what am i supposed to do in that white bunglow with derek? investigated the two windows and the main door

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I think you may have missed the intro with Jill replay the intro and either walk away.
You are right, I closed the game the same moment I realized it's the same author. I checked the whole intro now. That intro motivates me to write my first review. Not for this game, though, but the one referenced in the intro.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes