tommy886321

Aug 20, 2017
I know the game is a good game when my favorite character is a man, and the man is my favorite not for sexual reason.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Yeah I was just saying how Sage likes alpha types not typical nice guy route which chick seems to be going, not shitting on chick route just stating how it is. As for hell week

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, the first thing that came to mind when I read "fuck a t-" was a tranny. :ROFLMAO: Second one? A teacher.

Reactions: Tranquil Rain

BryanElliot21

Feb 8, 2019
For curiosity. I was thinking about doing two save files. One where I am a DIK and one where I am a CHICK. Does anyone know the pros and cons of either? Just curious if the game is designed for the MC to be a DIK or if being a CHICK is also a good route.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
For curiosity. I was thinking about doing two save files. One where I am a DIK and one where I am a CHICK. Does anyone know the pros and cons of either? Just curious if the game is designed for the MC to be a DIK or if being a CHICK is also a good route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tien.vnn

Mar 7, 2018
Anyone got the bug when you did order the special from Quinn but at the party you will get the 'Requires offer' like this?

JayBog

Feb 11, 2018
This game is second to none. WOW just WOW. DrPinkCake outdid himself. My favorite girls are Isabella and Jill.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
leaving the party is kind of
I totally second this. And im an active VA myself. Im rather new here, but i would've been one of those 65%. It's a huge risk to be dependant on a VA in such a game, and tbh, i managed to play this nicely without any voices. So imho, you don't need voices. Period.

I also second the part about the music. No need to have music when it's supposed to be quiet.

I have recommended this game to several of my friends (guys and girls), and although not all of them have managed to play the game yet, those who have, are enjoying the game heavily. I have recommended them to join us on patreon too, but meh... no idea how many will actually join, sadly. :/
I don't see how voice acting can be a bad thing for players. In the worst case scenario, you just mute the voice. If its done well, it can add another layer of immersion to the girls. But from a dev's point of view cost vs benefit comes into play.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I waited for this second update before playing and have to say godamn I am impressed. Everyone looks good, even the men dont look weird as is the usual and the girls are all hot, and the story so far is very interesting and fun to go through.

Also a lot of scenes and none feel forced at all. Everything is awesome so far.

Lets hope we dont have any weird shit this time around eh?

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone else thinks that a fight between the MC and Chad is inevitable? I really would like the possibility of beating the shit outta Chad, but it would probably be a harder fight than the others, also, do you guys think that we'll see Troy again?

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
For some reason I can't get the free roam at the DIK house to end (start of Ep.2).

Spoke to everyone and investigated everything I can find.

EDIT: Apparently I hadn't :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes