Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I chuckle at people trying to guess which path is the more "useful"...at episode 2. This is a Pink game. I'd wager few of you can predict what each path will bring you by game's end.

Be safe. Protect yourself. Play both!

And, here is something to keep handy, just in case...

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I just really hope Pink is able to start doing monthly releases again, especially since now, Pink is hopefully more used to this new system.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm not sure monthly releases are part of his modus operandi anymore. BADIK is a step up in size and quality for him and I think he feels he can ensure the high level by not trapping himself into any pre-determined release schedule.

phacer

Dec 8, 2017
I've been way too engrossed in the mysteries of this game. I think I figured out Maya's story. These are some of the things we know about Maya again:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So here is my Maya theory, in relation to what we know:

Some of the scenes explained in this light:

Thoughts?
dude, this is some hard shit, more than acting lessons

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
If you're talking pure CHIC/DIK path there is a lot of difference. For example on the chic path you don't get to fuck Quinn's callgirls (because you don't get her number as that takes off a chunk from the max chic score). Also Quinn herself is more interesting in the DIK path. I'm sure there is going to be some nice action with her later on.

Right now you don't actually get much extra on the chic path. In terms of scenes the only one I can think of is fingering Maya. Everything else you can also get on the DIK path. So the benefit of the chic path is mostly soft stat (love points?) so far. Or am I remembering it wrong?
You can get Quinn number on chick path too.
The only real differences that i saw are that the MC dialogues differ in certain situations and choices, the amount of points you get with the some girls, and more lewd scenes with some girls. That's all there is for now.
In the future im pretty sure the dik route will tie in with the shady things, in which you might be able to join.

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
Finally got around to playing through the update and I've got mixed feelings. The update is, obviously, incredible with the amount of work, quality of renders, characters and writing but it might be better than Acting Lessons and that's a bit of a shame because I don't really like replacing my favourites. I don't know, having a new favourite thing always feels weird to me but I am weird so...

Also, Maya might be replacing Megan as best girl and I didn't think that'd ever happen. Patreon money well spent

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I seem to be stuck at the end of the 7th Free Roam. I have talked to everyone and did everything that it says I should in the walk through but do not see anyway to leave/end the party. Any ideas?

Edit: I missed a place, fine now

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
have come to the conclusion..after thinking things over and multiple playthroughs..Isabella is the hottest..to me ...BUT..i cannot see her the end-dame..age..the university stuff..all that..and after reading carefully all the stuff in each route..Sage is the best for end-dame GF stuff..simply because the stuff surrounding her is the easiest to clear out of the way and her interests..line up alot with the MC's...i mean..theres no mysterious quest to solve with her...it's pretty straightforward..and really..do we want to have to solve a mystery to get some hoohaa?..heh...
obb.jpg

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Anyone else thinks that a fight between the MC and Chad is inevitable? I really would like the possibility of beating the shit outta Chad, but it would probably be a harder fight than the others, also, do you guys think that we'll see Troy again?
I hope we'll see him because there are many interesting things we didn't uncover yet:
Answering those questions isn't essential for the story, but would enrich that game world and our immersion in the story.

I've been way too engrossed in the mysteries of this game. I think I figured out Maya's story. These are some of the things we know about Maya again:

So here is my Maya theory, in relation to what we know:

Some of the scenes explained in this light:

Thoughts?
Really like your theory and I think you're on the right track, but...

Reactions: Tom10

tbss

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, I am playing 0.2 version. I can't end the first free roam. I talked to all people and interacted with everything possible but still I am stuck. Any ideas?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi, I am playing 0.2 version. I can't end the first free roam. I talked to all people and interacted with everything possible but still I am stuck. Any ideas?
Take the stairs. Check those 2 guys on right, go left, girls in front of you, girls in the right room. You'll see the room with many doors - at the bottom of the screen, there is an arrow. You'll find yourself in another part of the mansion and then Tommy will call you.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Goddamn this game is good.
Kinda wish I didn't find out about it until it was on the final release tho lol the waiting is gonna kill me

Reactions: Tom10

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Yes you can. But it lowers your max chic score by 1 or 2 chunks, which you can not get back. So if you truly plan to go full chic path taking her number isn't what you want. It's academical though. In practical terms there is no reason to do a 100% chic playthrough at the moment.
True. From what i saw in my playthrough -9 is enough to get all the scenes with Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes