TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I see, and it seems that you can still trigger the scene in massive chick spot if you have at least one space subtracted, because of this line "if dtype > -3 and ep2_TriedToKissMaya". Umm, ok.
I really don't know...:unsure:, anyway if you are a DIK or huge DIK and you tried to kiss her in the scene before, you should definitely get the scene.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Is there an Android version of 0.2.0?
post #3251 tks @the66
here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.2.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.05.2019 (fix for free-roaming part at party)

Reactions: beatitnoob

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You are undoubtedly right about...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that could get past the guard dogs. Not that I'm a proponent of any of those theories. But something to keep in mind, in the EXTREMELY unlikely possibility that you might be *gasp* wrong! :sneaky:
ME?..wrong?..perish the thought ..:sneaky:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see alot of back and forth about getting the Maya sex scene...my first run through her path it happened and i wasnt paying attention to the DIK or CHIK stuff..lol..guess i just have that great power "Can stumble into sex without thought" seemed easy...i was just a good guy to her and joked when it seemed appropriate...but was pretty much a DIK to everyone else..LOL

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Hoping for more Jill contents next update. Also not really into Isabella but I'm led to believe that she must like me for me to continue Jill route?

Reactions: Dalish

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
i see alot of back and forth about getting the Maya sex scene...my first run through her path it happened and i wasnt paying attention to the DIK or CHIK stuff..lol..guess i just have that great power "Can stumble into sex without thought" seemed easy...i was just a good guy to her and joked when it seemed appropriate...but was pretty much a DIK to everyone else..LOL
Never knew there was a sex scene with her.. Most i did was some finger action. I must have missed it also.

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
I'm not into taken/married and older women is all. Plus I prefer vanilla good girls. Ah now is it another 2 months for a new update? Heard something about his vacation time so maybe 3?
I dunno about what she said.. I'm guessing shes a widow. She said she is married and clearly wanted to avoid the subject and in bed muttered something about being 3 years.

Mikitow123

Sep 22, 2018
I lost my save from last version, can anyone upload a save starting from the last scene from the last version?

tien.vnn

Mar 7, 2018
Anybody got the Quinn's special order save? I did order, won the drinking game and kissed sarah but it still dont trigger any scene.

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
After playing Acting Lessons I thought there can't be a better adult game, but then Dr. Pink Cake released Being a DIK!!! :love:
Since episode 1 was only the beginning of the story, I have to say I really like the way the game evolves in the second update also I really grew to like the 'ice queen' more and more, Keep the good work up, Dr. Pink Cake, all the attention and praise you're recieving with your game is totally well-deserved (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes