MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Chad's probably banging a dude and over compensating.

I can't remember what he said on the phone and whether there was confirmation of whoever was on the other end was actually female and I've already deleted the current version.

Question: in episode 2. When u walk out of class with gender studies professor.....she grabs ur ass and says 'if he can do it to me then so can i to him'...or something to that effect, implying he grabbed her ass before.....did i miss something?? Dont remember mc grabbing her ass ever
I thought it might be in reference to the male faculty member you meet with her in the library.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think Tommy would be a protective sibling to Josy or care, considering they're not related and their parents got together when they were already teenagers or close to it. Tommy probably wants her himself and I wouldn't be shocked if they were a thing despite how Josy talks about him.

Wasn't there a conversation in the DIK house about a Josephine? Before I deleted the game I tried to find the scene again from my saves but came up short.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Chad's probably banging a dude and over compensating.

I can't remember what he said on the phone and whether there was confirmation of whoever was on the other end was actually female and I've already deleted the current version.

I thought it might be in reference to the male faculty member you meet with her in the library.

I don't think Tommy would be a protective sibling to Josy or care, considering they're not related and their parents got together when they were already teenagers or close to it. Tommy probably wants her himself and I wouldn't be shocked if they were a thing despite how Josy talks about him.

Wasn't there a conversation in the DIK house about a Josephine? Before I deleted the game I tried to find the scene again from my saves but came up short.
Personally, i believe this about chad:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
How found the vault code pls ? i don't want to know the code but how find it thanks
Search thread for vault. If u mean, how to obtain it in real life, believe must be a patreon of his. What tier? Couldnt tell u.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Josy was one of my favorites in Ch 1, but now i think she is an NTR bomb waiting to explode, she thinks its ok to cheat as long she gets happy in the end WTF? its her second date with the mc and she fucks him already and bareback, she might cheat on you if she thinks its gonna lead to "her" happiness, there is no way this girl is trustworthy.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
That scene is a tricky one: you can't be a massive DIK (3) nor a massive CHICK (-3), for some reason you need to be inbetween -2 and 2; I really disliked this, if I didn't read the forum I wouldn't even know that there was supposed to be a scene there.
yeah, do you have the save of this scene?

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
Six girls and three (maybe four, don't know about redhead for now) of them are whores. kek

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Josy was one of my favorites in Ch 1, but now i think she is an NTR bomb waiting to explode, she thinks its ok to cheat as long she gets happy in the end WTF? its her second date with the mc and she fucks him already and bareback, she might cheat on you if she thinks its gonna lead to "her" happiness, there is no way this girl is trustworthy.
This.

Josy's BF is Chad. Chad has been cheating on Sage with Josy. The MC is falling for Josy. Sage gets a video, or both Sage and the MC spy on Chad to see who he is cheating with. The MC see's that Chad is plowing Josy in some hot NTR scenes. Both the MC and Sage get pissed off and plot revenge to the Jocks with the DIKS and the HOTS leading to a showdown climax between the MC and Chad. UNLESS the MC is more CHICK that DIK and stays dedicated to Josey. Then Josy picks the MC , no NTR scene, and it also opens up a potential optional 3some with Josy and Maya since her scenes with the MC need more CHICK than DIK. Then the MC and Josy, or the MC, Josy, and Maya live happily ever after. That's my theory. :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes