raaewe

Mar 17, 2018
Has anybody shared all scenes unlocked save yet?
btw how do i sort search results in thread by date of post ?

nyanza

Jun 6, 2017
Just hoping that it won't go into the forced drama all over the place like the previous game as it makes everything way less impactful. Not every character needs a angsty backstory and something bad happening to literally everyone in a quite specific short time frame ends up looking ridiculous. If character 1 gets raped, character 2 develops cancer, character 3 has schizophrenia ruining their life, character 4 has their family die, it becomes kinda hard to care when character 5 comes along and gets hit by a train or something. Those things are way more impactful when kept in line in terms of quantity when it comes to a short story and a story definitely doesn't need to be full of that to seem "deep" or whatever. Those Moertze and Tlero games are great examples for deep story unfolding naturally instead of throwing that stuff in your face.

To get back on topic on the actual game, everything seems great so far. Is Riona supposed to have any interaction at all in this update? Because I don't think I have had a single line of dialogue with her and I have no idea if I missed the chance to interact somewhere or it's just not there yet. And is there a way to go around and explore after switching rooms? Because I think I accepted Quinn's offer but never got the chance to go to the bathroom.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Hey, so there are clothes and body part options in the cathy dream but i can't pick them. Is that some sort of locked premium content cuz i cant find info in the walkthrough ?

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
yeah, do you have the save of this scene?
I don't, however if you just want to see the scene type "jump ep2_lewd_maya_cont_label" (without the " ") in the console; remember to SAVE BEFORE doing that and then reload after you saw the scene or you will screw up your game!

Reactions: Haise01

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you watched the special intro..you should NOT be shocked and come here screaming at the good Dr if someone dies..lol..we were well warned this game aint for snowflakes..sad..heartbroken...eating a bagel while sitting curled up in the shower as the water hides your tears while The Captain and Tenille's Muscrat Love is blasting on your stereo...YES..but no screaming at the DR!!!

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
we were well warned this game aint for snowflakes.. sad..heartbroken...eating a bagel while sitting curled up in the shower as the water hides your tears while The Captain and Tenille's Muscrat Love is blasting on your stereo...YES..but no screaming at the DR!!!
You're speaking from experience aren't you? :p

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
if you watched the special intro..you should NOT be shocked and come here screaming at the good Dr if someone dies..lol..we were well warned this game aint for snowflakes..sad..heartbroken...eating a bagel while sitting curled up in the shower as the water hides your tears while The Captain and Tenille's Muscrat Love is blasting on your stereo...YES..but no screaming at the DR!!!
The only thing i whished he kept intact in version 0.2.0 was the voice acting from 0.1.1 and lower if you start a new game in 0.2.0 the voice-acting in chapter 1 is gone. i miss jill and bella voice :(

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Can't seem to find Jill's piano song. Anyone got a hint ? /// Edit: Nvm the music credits were loading slow and found it - Alexander Nakarada -Reaching the sky

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes