desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I've written a Brawler guide that might be some help to those who are struggling. Be aware though, there is no magic way to win all the time without using cheat codes. The game's too random for that.
View attachment 299049
You can save between attacks though. At least thats how I beat the big dude at 1/1/1/1 stats. It gets much easier as you pump up strength eventually. The fucking sliding puzzle is the real boss fight though.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Ugh fuck me, I thought I was a devout member of the Church of Jill but episode 2 is converting me into a Sage Cultist
Heretics shall be burned while crucified as a final act of redemption. Do not give into temptations of the bad bitches, brothers! The Holy Church of Good Sheltered Girls is the only true religion.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Heretics shall be burned while crucified as a final act of redemption. Do not give into temptations of the bad bitches, brothers! The Holy Church of Good Sheltered Girls is the only true religion.
B-but I have a weakness for redheads, and in my opinions, Sage's scenes are hotter than just about anyone else's so far (With Isabella and Josy coming at close seconds)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
New theory! Maya wanted to think about someone else right before the HOTS zapped the MC and Chad and Maya's phone calls matched up! It can't be that obvious... :unsure:

Also, the kissing in this game kicks ass. :)(y)

Please don't let Josy die. :)(y)

Reactions: Jacktron1

johnw713

Jun 4, 2017
Okay I know this has been asked a ton already but how do I get past the party or trigger the next scene because i've done everything including starting a new game to fix it

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Okay I know this has been asked a ton already but how do I get past the party or trigger the next scene because i've done everything including starting a new game to fix it
Clearly you didn't talk to everyone when there's people upstairs :rolleyes:

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
You can save between attacks though. At least thats how I beat the big dude at 1/1/1/1 stats. It gets much easier as you pump up strength eventually. The fucking sliding puzzle is the real boss fight though.
Really? I never tried that. That makes it a lot easier at low levels.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
I don't, however if you just want to see the scene type "jump ep2_lewd_maya_cont_label" (without the " ") in the console; remember to SAVE BEFORE doing that and then reload after you saw the scene or you will screw up your game!
Thank you so much! :giggle::giggle:

Chucky

May 31, 2017
I'm stuck at the party. I've talked to everyone, been upstairs but there is nowhere else to go.
I had to click around the left side of the doors in the hallway with the janitor closet a bit too, thought I was stuck for a minute.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes