Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
The intersting thing is that Jill and Bella totally changed place from Ep 1 to Ep 2.

Ep1: Sage, Jill, Maya, Josy, Bella
Ep2: Sage, Bella, Maya, Josy, Jill
I don't think there was enough Jill in Ep 2 i don't think she's that interesting compared to the others we have more interactions with Maya and Sage than any other girls so far in my opinion which is why they are also some of the only characters i really care about with Bella included

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
I've seen people say that Maya is the girl Chad has been talking to the only reason i could see her do that is to keep him and his friends away from her Brother or maybe she will stand between him and you when he comes after you or maybe make a deal with him in the next ep

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
No,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dare to argue because i just tested it and you can get the scene if you are a massive chick, in my case, two spaces out. Also the script says "> -3" not "> and equal to -3 or > -2" while on the other side it dose say "> 2" not 3. ^_^

I've seen people say that Maya is the girl Chad has been talking to the only reason i could see her do that is to keep him and his friends away from her Brother or maybe she will stand between him and you when he comes after you or maybe make a deal with him in the next ep
So many of you got baited by that ^_^, sorry but that isn't the case here.

Bam666

Oct 25, 2018
This game and all the characters are so great. I love all of the girls, their design is so damn hot. I cant wait for the next episode. I NEED MORE! :p

Reactions: SpikeZg

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Sage is really hot in second episode, i can't deny that, but Maya is... :love:

View attachment 299518

View attachment 299517

and that unexpected kiss before the MC going back home :):love:

View attachment 299522

View attachment 299523
Maya and Chad? i don't buy it, not for a second...
^this! that's right up my alley.

also, i dunno if only i had problems saving during the hot wire game, or if this is intended, but i want you guys to know you actually can save during it!

before taking each pint, you can click on the (pref) icon on the bottom of the screen, from there you can change to the (save) (load) tabs and can respectively save and load during the game whenever you want

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes