Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Am I blind or I can't write a review ?
I have a lot of shit in my head, untill I will figure how to post a review I will forget everything...LOL

On topic :
This one is the greatest game ever played since I've discovered adult games ( not only VN's ), everything is super, renders, music, coding.

A little "something" about the story I can add though...I'd give this game 10stars if MC could have the option to avoid all the humiliations ( like getting his pants on the head, kicked out butt naked, bla bla ) or even the possibility to NOT enter any frats...even if this will lead to single woman route ( Maya, Josie, Jill or even Sage ). For now it seems like the MC is damned to be a DI(c)K no matter what choiches he makes :) Different choices leads to different women (for now), and maybe in the future will lead to multiple endings and paths, solo, harem, one woman guy, whatever. But somehow ( as a player ) I need to be able to control almost everything, even that it means no sex scenes untill episode 5 :D.
I know this would mean a lot of extra work for coding, rendering and stuff, but as this game started it will definetly become the game of the year, and with some more important choices ( from the very beggining ), why not, the game of the decade.

It's just my oppinion, do not throw rocks on me :)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Craziest theory: The mysterious coin-flipper and brain of it all is the professor whom we met in the library. He turns all into drug addicts in order to control the campus, in which he is frantically helped by Cathy the milf, whose illegitimate daughter and tireless helper is Quinn. The all want to take over the students ... the campus ... and in the end the world. But fear not! One great fire will break out and erase everything and everybody! HAHAHAHA!!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO::p

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
oh god damn, another game on my watchlist! and we are only at ep2 too!

i really like it so far, especially the college setting has me going for it. although for some things you are being railroaded again ( i see a bit of resemblance with josy from baDIK with megan from acting lessons) and that the MC is kind of a pushover despite having the options to be a massive DIK.
the music range is quite wide and fitting for the setting.
my favourite character is definitely Maya (won't go into detail, it would take to long)

and as far as current theories are concerned:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and an additional note:

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Just before playing this , was just wondering is this a prequel to your first game? Cuz that was really good.

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
The possibility of Josy being with Chad is quite high, because that way the stakes are quite high too, which will make sense to be quite a big secret and to get pissed off when someone finds out. It also might be something more than that.
The guy flipping the coin isn't MC, Tommy maybe, maybe not, but whoever that persons is, is the one that's pulling the strings with Quinn. I'm sure that they are the ones that gave the photos to Chad. Quinn wants to take Sage down and take her place while the other guy, i have no clue as of now.
I also saw peoples talking about NTR which i'm pretty sure this game isn't going to have.
The only thing that might have a slight chance of happening, is abuse, more specific, to Maya and Sage because the two of them seems to be the main female targets.
The lesbian thing is out of question, Maya is single and even virgin i think.
You might be able to have a three way relationship with Maya and Sage ^_^ in the future on ******* path :3 Also Josy, but i don't see it happen.
Jill is going to be your massive asset if things goes beyond what you can fix with words and actions. She has the money to fix things ^_^
Josy didn't got the invite because of Tommy, i let you figure it out why that might be ^_^

Hmm, that's all i can think of right now that might or might not happen, except NTR, that thing isn't going to happen for sure.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The possibility of Josy being with Chad is quite high, because that way the stakes are quite high too, which will make sense to be quite a big secret and to get pissed off when someone finds out. It also might be something more than that.
The guy flipping the coin isn't MC, Tommy maybe, maybe not, but whoever that persons is, is the one that's pulling the strings with Quinn. I'm sure that they are the ones that gave the photos to Chad. Quinn wants to take Sage down and take her place while the other guy, i have no clue as of now.
I also saw peoples talking about NTR which i'm pretty sure this game isn't going to have.
The only thing that might have a slight chance of happening, is abuse, more specific, to Maya and Sage because the two of them seems to be the main female targets.
The lesbian thing is out of question, Maya is single and even virgin i think.
You might be able to have a three way relationship with Maya and Sage ^_^ in the future on ******* path :3 Also Josy, but i don't see it happen.
Jill is going to be your massive asset if things goes beyond what you can fix with words and actions. She has the money to fix things ^_^
Josy didn't got the invite because of Tommy, i let you figure it out why that might be ^_^

Hmm, that's all i can think of right now that might or might not happen, except NTR, that thing isn't going to happen for sure.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
The more scenes with Josy, the better. Whether it's with the MC or "cheating" with the other guy. :love::love::love:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yes you can. But it lowers your max chic score by 1 or 2 chunks, which you can not get back. So if you truly plan to go full chic path taking her number isn't what you want. It's academical though. In practical terms there is no reason to do a 100% chic playthrough at the moment.
I got the phone number on the CHICK path, and called all the numbers with the same results as on the DIK path; I still wound up as a Massive CHICK [dtype = -3]. Here are my final stats for Episode 1.
DIK score = -20
Number of major DIK choices = 1
Number of major CHICK choices = 1
Number of DIK actions = 3
Number of CHICK actions = 39

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I am not going to use formula's. I am just gonna hold Riona and tell her everything will be ok.

Plus waiting for a tipping point where this goes from fun and great, to "burn it with fire".

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I am not going to use formula's. I am just gonna hold Riona and tell her everything will be ok.

Plus waiting for a tipping point where this goes from fun and great, to "burn it with fire".
Right?! I can't wait to have my favorite good girl burn to death so I can start the game over and hook up with the loose ass sorority slut instead so the fire won't matter as much to me... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BigLurker

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Right?! I can't wait to have my favorite good girl burn to death so I can start the game over and hook up with the loose ass sorority slut instead so the fire won't matter as much to me... :ROFLMAO:
How did u know? Did you watch me play Kappa.

Choices... Or its a 7/10 game with a great ending, or its this 10/10 game with a wrist cutting ending (no doubt). Cause the disclaimer was like, expect the end of the world because I want to be creative.

Still I play, why.....

Reactions: SomeOldFart
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes